Beat The Broker Compo!

Market's bounced off of yesterday's lows - possible reversal. Those of you that follow t_d's pin bar thread might be interested in the 15 and 30 min charts of the DOW. Anyone fancy going long at 7560 (ish)? It requires cohonnes of steel in this market - but it might just be an i-pod winning play. (Gettit - winning play - oh never mind!)

Timsk have you got something open?
You're making me nervous sitting there in 3rd place.
Nah, flat as flat thing me.
By my book, the market's reversed. Had I followed my own advice on the pin bar, I'd be up 60 ticks or so. Now looking to short the highs or get in on the trend. The former looks more likely at the mo'. God I'm having fun.
:D

Hey guys, I've been playing all week. Got up to my best placement of 5 with £81K about an hour ago and then got stopped out on everything... and straight back down to £15K. First reset of the day. Knew I shouldn't have over traded.

Come on Mic. Blow up m8. Otherwise I'll have to start trading again.

Am flat now and in a quandry, do I take the battle with Dante to heart, which means I've got to double my money, or leave it alone. Busy at work which doesn't help, keep missing levels, meant to set a limit in cable and forgot, lost 100 points

Reverse head and shoulders on the DOW about to form. Up she goes.
Yes indeed Bluewave (thought I recognised the name). Minor problem is that I have a large short position from the 'shoulder'. If the 'neckline' is breached, my stops will start to pop one by one. Unrealised loss at the mo' of £30K, I mean £35k and counting. :eek:

everytime i click close my money keeps disappearing down a blackhole but someones def profiting... and its not me.

My goal today is just to finish above the broker, and if I can reach £100k I'll be doubly happy. There goes the neck... now to let the profit run.

Edit: Closed two positions for £6,100 and £7,400, will try to resist the urge to close the remaining two.