Beat The Broker Compo!

*Yawn*. Huh wake after a little nap and by the looks of things I may be lagging a bit... haven't checked yet. Time to extract digit then.

my long let me put stops to complete wipeout, rather handy as a few more ticks and I would have been wiped out already!

Account Type:
Green
Cash Balance:
£59,055.00
Margin Reserved:
£59,000.00
Open P/L:
£-34,400.00
Trade Funds Available:
£55.00

LOL - learnt a thing or two from spanish I see! I'm about to load up on DAX shorts with a stop like yours i reckon

I think its a whole week now b4 i can have another go........However I now realise I 'm probably Windowsill as well as windowsi11 so i can have another go tomorrow!:clap:

The balance is reset every day from what i gather- so you can play again tomorrow.

P.S. sorry didnt' read your post- thought it said 'next week' !

I think its a whole week now b4 i can have another go........However I now realise I 'm probably Windowsill as well as windowsi11 so i can have another go tomorrow!:clap:

Why a week? All accounts get reset to 20,000 tomoz and we start again. Do bad first trade. Hit reset and a have another go.

Guy in lead now is up 150 grand! Well done to him.

I managed to trade my way back up to 22k but have lost it all again :cry:

I'm going to reset now, see what happens

Cash Balance:£10,680.00
Margin Reserved:£0.00
Open P/L:£0.00
Trade Funds Available: £10,680.00

I have to do it now, I need the cash :LOL:

attachment.php

Attachments

• oops.JPG
    oops.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 407
The top guy's got almost £155,000- how did he do that?! Imagine if that was a real account- you'd only need to work one or two days a year :D

I've just entered at 56 - but I doubt I'll be sticking around for long. :cheesy:
Nah, just as I thought, didn't like it much in there - a very snooty bunch. So I've decided to reset my account for a 5th time today and keep you lot company at the bottom of the league. I know my place.
:cheesy:

The top guy's got almost £155,000- how did he do that?! Imagine if that was a real account- you'd only need to work one or two days a year :D
I wondered that too UKtg.
My guess is that he's legged into a good trend, adding steadily as his position builds. A good trick if you can get into a solid trend. In the days of the T2W comp', the trick was to find penny shares that quadrupled in a day. I suspect he hasn't done this as I don't think there are any available instruments to trade on this platform that would fit the bill - but I may be wrong.
Tim.

I wondered that too UKtg.
My guess is that he's legged into a good trend, adding steadily as his position builds. A good trick if you can get into a solid trend. In the days of the T2W comp', the trick was to find penny shares that quadrupled in a day. I suspect he hasn't done this as I don't think there are any available instruments to trade on this platform that would fit the bill - but I may be wrong.
Tim.

Top place now £183,000.

I stuck a Rio trade on the Dax and had to nip out... unsuccessful strategy
Cash Balance:£11,805.00
Margin Reserved:£0.00
Open P/L:£0.00
Trade Funds Available:£11,805.0

Nah, just as I thought, didn't like it much in there - a very snooty bunch. So I've decided to reset my account for a 5th time today and keep you lot company at the bottom of the league. I know my place.
:cheesy:

i've discovered its not a good idea to be drinking tea, when you read this post.:(