Basic questions regarding ES rollover and Multicharts

sam11

It has been about a month since I started trading the E-mini s&p 500 , Now with the rollover I have some questions.

I have two accounts one with Interactive brokers and the other is with Ampclearing and I am using multicharts. I started setting up the new symbols for the June contracts and I can not see history for the prices. The price is only for the same day. So how does this situation work ? Does the ES get compounded for the four periods of the year.... I am not really sure how to go about this situation.

Regards,

June is a different contract and has a different chart , you should be able to get June's chart back for one year i guess , click on charts :

E-mini S&P 500

Thanks tar for the response. It seems that I can not import the data to multicharts from both providers. I can see the data on the interactivebrokers platform but can not import it to multicharts. The problem is that the indicators are on multicharts, and trading is more convenient on Multicharts .... any suggestions please..

Sorry don't know about multicharts , contact your broker or multicharts they may be able to help afterall .