backtesting software

jacknapier

157 2
What software can I use to backtest strategies? For nasdaq/nyse/amex stocks. The only platform that I'm aware of is Tradestation, but there's got to be others.

M

member275544

0 0
What software can I use to backtest strategies? For nasdaq/nyse/amex stocks. The only platform that I'm aware of is Tradestation, but there's got to be others.

I use updata, but I have also backtested on numerous others..wave 59, amiboker, ninjatrader, metastock. all depends what you are attempting to backtest.

jacknapier

157 2
I use updata, but I have also backtested on numerous others..wave 59, amiboker, ninjatrader, metastock. all depends what you are attempting to backtest.

Mostly technicals. In part, to confirm strategies I read in magazines and on the web and to see how some of my ideas backtest. I do incorporate some fundamental analysis to, so variables like RoE and debt ratios are a plus.

Thanks, I'll check out some of those platforms later tonight.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock