Avatrade?

MistakesWereMade

Hello, I'm new to this and wanna start an Avatrade mini account.

What are the cons and pros and how exactly does their bonus work? Do you get them right away or after xxx transactions?

Hello, I'm new to this and wanna start an Avatrade mini account.

What are the cons and pros and how exactly does their bonus work? Do you get them right away or after xxx transactions?

this broker is a market maker, I have friends who work them it was sastifaire by trading service. I can not give you an honest opinion on my part since it myself I plan to try.

Last edited:
rather than worry what bonus you'll get. maybe better to look at where the broker is based and what deposit protection you'll have. this information is usually at the bottom of the broker home page, if it isn't there steer well clear.

you are probably likely to start off small and so the deposit will be likely small, as such, any danger of losing your deposit may not be of concern to you. if you are indeed based in Canada as your flag suggests, maybe a good plan would be to choose a local broker rather than go offshore in the unlikely event of broker failure.

look for-

"regulated by the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC) and customer deposits are insured by the Canadian Investor Protection Fund (CIPF)" or some such similar for your location.