Automated trading really works.

Counterparty risk. Spread it about a bit. Only keep a percentage in your broker accounts, if things get hot you can always top up. If they really go bye bye then you still have some roll left.

Actually I am thinking of splitting my account between different brokers and now I am testing their APIs and since they are government regulated and insured I won't lose my money - just won't have access to them until the bankruptcy is settled in the worst case scenario...

In my case I am more concern with disaster recovery strategies right now, e.g. what will happen if my broker or the company I am hosting servers with suddenly went bankrupt or something...
Totally agree with your concerns:cool:

Since the topic is on automation, do check out [Link Removed]. It is a stock automation platform we've been working on.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
But I think, manual trading is much better and we can have much hope from manual trading than an automated trading.

Try FXCM Supertrend with an easy to use VPS FXcolo.com. Do not use BEEKS which has poor customer relations.Trade the most lucrative studies which are EUR/USD; Cable; USD/JPY and I add GBP/CHF which tends to be volatile when Cable is. Expect an 80% success rate.

Why don't you make profit with it ?
We are not stock traders. We made the platform so that traders could take advantage from it. Users can create their own trading strategy and the platform will make trades according to the strategy. Do check it out.

We are not stock traders. We made the platform so that traders could take advantage from it. Users can create their own trading strategy and the platform will make trades according to the strategy. Do check it out.

I admire your idea, but to win over real traders, you have to have a very strict (like PCI) standard to prevent your employees to see your customers trading systems and all this have to be audited by reputable 3rd party on a regular basis, otherwise I am not sure who in their right mind will put a winning system on your platform...

That's like me saying: I am not a plane maker, but I made one. Would you get on it and be a passenger ? I will give you discount ticket.

That's like me saying: I am not a plane maker, but I made one. Would you get on it and be a passenger ? I will give you discount ticket.

It is even worse, because they are actually trying to fly their own plane with disastrous results, as you can see on the link bellow, they are running their own portfolios, here is one strategy, called "Golden Cross Strategy" which shows -91.2%, I bet this is all simulators and no real money involved, because who in their right mind will lose almost all their money on a single trade -$89,632.40 out of $100k

https://www.investfly.com/portfolio/216078

It is even worse, because they are actually trying to fly their own plane with disastrous results, as you can see on the link bellow, they are running their own portfolios, here is one strategy, called "Golden Cross Strategy" which shows -91.2%, I bet this is all simulators and no real money involved, because who in their right mind will lose almost all their money on a single trade -$89,632.40 out of $100k

https://www.investfly.com/portfolio/216078

We have users who have set up their strategy and are live trading. They test multiple strategies in simulation and then only set up profitable strategy to their live portfolio. There is option to set up private portfolios.
The sample strategies are just examples on how to set up strategies for new users. Live(broker connected) portfolios are not visible to the public.

We have users who have set up their strategy and are live trading. They test multiple strategies in simulation and then only set up profitable strategy to their live portfolio. There is option to set up private portfolios.
The sample strategies are just examples on how to set up strategies for new users. Live(broker connected) portfolios are not visible to the public.

Hello again, the problem is not your simulator portfolio, but the fact that you are avoiding answering the question on how you are going to guarantee that your company will not steal the winning strategies of your clients...

Hello again, the problem is not your simulator portfolio, but the fact that you are avoiding answering the question on how you are going to guarantee that your company will not steal the winning strategies of your clients...

You are probably onto the truth here.

When auto-trading, it helps you take a more technical and rational approach when making your trade decisions. Whereas, when trading manually, it can be driven by your emotions and rumors too.