Aud/Usd 27th March

TradeCuts

Hi Everyone,
Today's pair is Aud/Usd. Overall strength of USD remains unclear and there is no clear direction. Current price action suggests sideways movements and mixed sentiments around USD pairs. Trade USD pairs with caution and keep a hawk’s eye.
Best
TradeCuts

Attachments

• audusd 27 mar.jpg
    audusd 27 mar.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 233
Interesting. I'm currently poised ready to take the downside with this pair. The weekly and monthly highs around 460 could obviously offer support. If they break, I'll be in short.

Today's Pivot at 475 and open at 480 are potential resistance points. A break above that isn't going to be as convincing to go long as you've got a swathe of significant levels across multiple timeframes.

Thanks for your input Brain.
AUDUSD retraced more then we expected but in our opinion the outlook remains Long for right now . The current price action also suggest strong rejection and upward push from 1.042 levels.

We are keeping an close eye on this pair as with our other USD pairs due to overall noise around USD pairs. So Stay tuned with us and let see how it comes around

Thanks for your insight.

Best
-Team TradeCuts

End of the day was not too good for the chosen pair, Aud/Usd. We had a loss of 30 pips on this trade. Here's a look at the Before & After chart.
Best
TradeCuts.

Attachments

• aud usd B and A.jpg
    aud usd B and A.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 236
If it's any consolation I was late on the downward break I was waiting for and closed for just +11 pips. Better than a loss though.

outlook remains long from here, so you can move you stop to even out and ride the long run.

Best
-TradeCuts

A stunning analysis full of all kinds of technical perspectives and precision definitions and well worth the thorough review. I have learned a great deal from it and it has provided me with hints as to further areas of research I should be getting into. But I can't tell from your analysis whether you're currently long, short or neutral audusd. The start of the week you were neutral and came down in favour of a bullish stance toward the middle of the week. Having only been taking shorts in this pair this week I was cautious as although trading a smaller chart period than the daily, clearly if the underlying trend were neutral or Long, I'd possibly be at a disadvantage.

What is the final word on your current analysis. Long, short or neutral?

What is the final word on your current analysis. Long, short or neutral?

Do you seriously expect that when you have numerous clocks telling you different time that you will know the correct time? I prefer to use one clock - at least I know which one to blame.

Do you seriously expect that when you have numerous clocks telling you different time that you will know the correct time? I prefer to use one clock - at least I know which one to blame.
Good point, humorously made. I suppose if I had to ask the question the conclusion of the analysis was unclear, which is itself useful as I think about it now. The process of deep analysis presumably sometimes throws up a green light across all or most of the factors evaluated at which point which it is as valuable in its total clarity in terms of taking a position as is the lack thereof.