AT System

juanbyte

Hi

Does anybody have any comments about this sight

http://www.financial-trading.co.uk/invite.htm

I have received the info pack which say's they have an 88% win rate but I have not seen any trades or statements.

I have emailed them for this and what instrument they use i.e. spreadbetting, options, futures etc.

The person that sent me an email about this was selling an internet business in a national paper and now he is a securities analyst ?????

I have always wanted to know that if someone or some company gives some form of assured percentage win then why would they sell it...advertise it..???

If I was in their place I would concentrate on making serious money..!!

I remember another person selling a trading strategy with an 88% success rate (strange how it should be the same number!).

Those that went on the course found it very hard to trade due to the tight stops.

I agree with Zambuck. If it is that good there is no need to sell it.

selling a strategy is not subject to FSA. Selling tips/advice is. I can sell you my dow strategy if you like. 89% success. 500 quid only.
Another option would be to scour this bb and get the lot for nowt.....

Hi Chartman

It is monthly tips with emails when to close so they should be FSA regulated.

I have not had a reply from the email I sent.

It depends where their business is registered. Is it based in the UK or did the email have a ".co.uk" extension ? If it is not UK based and they are sending emails from outside of the UK then they may well get away with not having to register with the FSA.

Cheers

Paul

Hi Paul

It is a UK company

You have to laugh, in the literature I was sent it stated that the system was 7 years in the making and has been making a close circle of friends hundreds of thousands month after month.

When I asked for details this was the reply

"Thank you for your email.

To go short in a market (making money from falling prices) you will need to either spread bet or buy an option. So yes, making money from falling prices will involve buying either an option or a spread bet.

The AT System has never traded before which is why no trades were enclosed. The service is being launched on the 25th of May from which we will be actively trading the markets.

If you would like to see past trades from our old service (Level 2) then please let me know.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Michael Hein
www.financial-trading.co.uk "

What I want to know is how they get away with it.

I think it would be a good idea if this site would purchase these systems (they should get it free) and some of us do independant test and have a performance page, to warn members of bad systems and alert them to good ones.

...proof of pudding may be in eating but in this case the recipe is all wrong...

better to spend time over a pint talking TA with friends rather than spending any effort on this package...

I would be hesitant in trusting this type of venture when they have a 'typo' on their home page. :confused:

They obviously aren't that thorough. :|

FC

got something from them in the post today. Costs £67 p month. Letter was posted from Berlin, W Germany....will be ignoring it.

juanbyte said:
Hi Paul

I think it would be a good idea if this site would purchase these systems (they should get it free) and some of us do independant test and have a performance page, to warn members of bad systems and alert them to good ones.

Juan/Chris

What an excellent idea, could you please make available your book and system (the one that you can make 50%-5000% a month with) and I'll happily test it out and report to the board the results.

Real money and real time