Ashtead - (AHT)

Hi Riz

Just got e-mail that you had posted re: Ashtead

Thanks for the concern and everything is OK with me - I think. Have had to take time out to re-evaluate after the recent roller-coaster financial year and first full years trading. Needless to say my losses were substantial and to put it mildly obscene, that an experienced businessman can allow himself to waste what amounts to about 2 years salary for the average man is stupid and irresponsible. I could easily have doubled my money on property deals.
However, in mitigation my plan was that if I could trade profitably via the Internet I could spend more time at the old hacienda in Spain. However I have since bought a new house in the UK, as much out of guilt I reckon, but we are really happy there now - right in the middle of Epping Forest. I had contemplated blowing my brains out but I am far too conceited for that and have recovered from worst addictions in the past.

If anyone is interested I could post a brief account of last years trading if it might help others not make the same mistakes. - Let me know.

Good Luck to all - I'll keep in touch.

Cookie

Hi Cookie,

Nice to hear from you and see that you're in control of the situation, as I already knew your loss last year I am not surprised, just glad that everything else is ok with you...I am sure you'll follow whatever path is best for you and your family...

Still it would be nice to hear from you now and then, as MMs still at it and we do need you give them a good kick now and then...also it sounds like Steve is missing you :)

good luck mate

Riz

Hiya Cookie
Glad you're alive and well although sad at your trading misfortune.
If it's any consolation, i used to try and blow my brains out but never could quite manage it, i now just bribe the wife :)