Artificial Intelligence & Big Data Stock Software

robleregal

11 3
My firm has been developing a stock-picking software based on artificial intelligence and big data which is expected to launch in 2021. We're looking for early access users to test certain features and business models. Let me know if you are interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nuadarne

85 10
On the one hand it looks interesting and it is quite exciting that everything goes to a new level and there are or are systems being created that can lead to an automatic increase in capital, etc. On the other hand, it seems to me that trading is too creative and requires non-standard thinking. I think that many people will not agree with me. But the market, of course, has a certain consistency and a large number of regularities, but each of us periodically has to make unexpected decisions precisely because some unexpected events occur. Therefore, the market has to analyze constantly and find regularities between the occurring events. I cannot imagine a system that would be able to cope with such an approach in any situation. Although I can be wrong...

Mirardana

41 2
Actually it makes sense, because I think that none of us can analyze all the relevant information, especially if trading is combined with other types of business or other work. So what's wrong with it is that you'll have a system that will help you to do that much faster. I do not think that this is laziness or some kind of dismissive attitude towards trading. In fact, it is a great saving of resources and time, as well as a chance to find something really worthwhile among the variety of events that take place every day in the market. So in my opinion it's really great that people develop such programs, I think it definitely has potential.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock