Are they for real?!

forexer

Guys you won't believe this:

http://www.etoro.com/

They have to be kidding. Dear God.

FOREX IN THE FORM OF MINI GAMES?!

Their moto is "Forex made easy and fun" and they represent a USD/JPY trade as a race between a man in a cowboy hat against a sumo wrestler :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Unbelievable, this has to be a joke of some sort.

it's Funny, I'll give 'em that...

cute way of doing binaries? reminds me of choiceodds' graphical system.

would help attract those who are into horses etc.

Unbelievable, this has to be a joke of some sort.

You're right there. The way they are pushing this through freeware sites like Tucows (and spamming internet forums!), is shamelessly targetted at luring unsophisticated investors into losing money in FX.

Treat them like any other FX broker and perform due diligence before giving them real funds.

trendie.....where are you.........i havent done what i have to do because i am leaving the games open.....:LOL:

Unfortuantely, I don't think it is a joke.

Governed by the Laws of Cyprus - whatever credibility that has (is Cyprus part of the EU?).

No mention of authorisation.

No doubt there will be some takers - there always is.

Grant.

Don't think you need regulation if it's to do with binaries. IG Index (here I go again!) have their binarybet.com website which I don't think is regulated.

So many brokers coming out of Cyprus. Allows you to passport anywhere in Europe under the guise of being regulated.....why bother being FSA regulated then?

You know it's gotta be an awesome system when there is a guy striking the corny thumbs up pose on the home page.

So has anyone tried they're copy user feature? Wouldn't copying the users who are no1 be a good stratagy? I have not used this site but it seems like it should net good results if it just copys them as soon as they complete there trades.
Really depends on how that feature works to make it usefull or not and if the people your copying are really as good as they seem.

I checked it out, and is pretty hard to find trader on etoro without significant drawdown. Even if the graph looks nice, if you back the right guy at the wrong moment, you can still burn a lot of capital

Who is the owner of eToro? It seems it is run by some 15 year olds comic painters.