Are there really any good FX brokers?

rtsurvivor

53 2
I've been doing a lot of reading and some research too. I'm from the old school of commodity trading. In futures a trader traded against another trader and not a broker.

In the futures world trading is a "Zero Sum" game. There is a winner and there is a loser; neither of which is the broker of a trade.

In the forex world there seems to be an instant conflict of interest when trading against a broker that handles the trade. The only real exception that I can see is when ECN or straight thru trading takes place.

I have 25+ years experience as a futures trader. A brain trauma 7 years ago forced an end to my futures trading life. I actually thought that the FX would be a good avenue of new income.

However, at this point it seems like an absolute loosing game if a small FX trader trades against the broker that takes the trade. :-0

I may be wrong; I kind of hope that I am, but playing against a stacked deck doesn't seem all that smart. :rolleyes:

So. Can anyone fill me in on what I'm missing when it comes to looking at the "Broker/Trader" relationship in the FX markets?

The "Buyer" thinks he/she is right. The "Seller" thinks he/she is right. Like the Highlander said. "There Can Be Only One!" :cool:

Any thoughts?

RT... :clover:

Mikhail Tegin

20 0
rtsurvivor, your notice is reasonable. but does it really matter, who's right or wrong in terms of convictions, but in terms of "trader trades against the broker" and vice versa, i think the broker has no aim at messing up with it's clients, 'cause his goodwill might be harmed... i don't believe that all brokers are honest, but still there are some =)

Mikhail Tegin

20 0
pobonyo, don't be sorry, 'cause anyone can loose even if he or she has traded for f year successfully... and if you're a newbie in the market, so you'd better ba even glad - we learn by our own mistakes. something else is as risky, even might be riskier

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock