Arcade fees

TWI

2,536 254
Yeah, the numbers include exchange fee. For Liffe this is currently 56p/rt
so that makes 25p/lot look expensive

STE1

20 0
cool. are these kind of rates available to remote traders? are we talking about accounts held directly with the clearer or is it omnibus/non-segregated?

btw, fortis go to £0.08 on liffe and 0.10E on Eurex after about 20k lots...

Ste1

not a customer or affiliated with fortis in any way - i cannot vouch for their current schedule...

TWI

2,536 254
Yep, most offer sliding scales. I do not know anybody that will offer these rates to remote clients unless they are doing at least 20k rt/mnth but if you have a desk at GHF you can VPN remotely from home.

mike001

12 0
twalker

the information came from GH Financials service agent in Gibraltar, Kayseri Ltd, and the rates apply for that office only.

GH have a website though, www.ghf.co.uk, maybe that would help.

rog1111

i thought in the same thread that someone mentioned going for an interview in Gibraltar and just assumed that was the offshore office you were talking about.

to be honest i'm not quite up to speed on using this site and couldn't find my way back there to check!

mike001

rog1111

Established member
673 10
mike

No problem - good assumption !

I see that you are in Spain - anywhere near Gib ?

rog1111

mike001 said:

rog1111

i thought in the same thread that someone mentioned going for an interview in Gibraltar and just assumed that was the offshore office you were talking about.

to be honest i'm not quite up to speed on using this site and couldn't find my way back there to check!

mike001

just21

70 1
What clearers offer TT over a VPN? I know fortis do for 100 pounds per month, plus tt fee, then 0-5000 lots for 0.25 euro plus exchange fee. Any better deals than this?

just21

70 1
I am looking for a clearer. Fortis want a minimum of 1000 pounds a month in clearing income before exchange fees, which makes a holiday expensive! The attraction of Fortis is as a bank your money should be safer. Any good deals out there?

TWI

2,536 254
Try the others on this list. ADM investor services GHF are two examples.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock