Arbitrage trading investment funds

stakker

Hi,

I was wondering if there were any uk based funds out there which i could invest in.

Thanks

stakker said:
Hi,

I was wondering if there were any uk based funds out there which i could invest in.

Thanks

Could you be more specific? Which type of arb, risk, vol, cb, etc? How much do you have to invest? The good ones have a minumum investment requirement north of £1m and quite possibly require you to lock up your capital for some time.

Specifically i am talking about sports arbitrage trading where i can invest a sum of money and let other people do the trading for me giving me a steady return over a 1-2 year period

stakker said:
Specifically i am talking about sports arbitrage trading where i can invest a sum of money and let other people do the trading for me giving me a steady return over a 1-2 year period

Sorry but I can't help with that one.

Best of luck though.

Avoid the ones that ask for egold in payment. My buddy invested in one of those and they stole his cash.

To be honest, I don't know why anyone would open a sports arbitrage fund. It isn't very scalable as bookies quickly start limiting bet sizes, as well as cancelling winning bets.