Apr'14 = ECB Conference + Q&A : Live Market Video + Draghi Audio

HarryHindsight

35 0
Hi,

Figured it might be useful to stick this in the educational corner:
I recorded one of my screens today (as I always do), and have clipped out and uploaded to youtube a full hour of live market action - specifically the ECB Statement and Mario Draghi's Q&A.

From my personal experience, these events can throw up some big money making opportunities - which may not be obvious to 100% of readers. It wasn't really the case today, but the video provides a good flavour of how wild the markets can become, and sensitive to every Draghi word.

Anyway, here it is (3rd April 2014):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8p2PIHpDw0&feature=youtu.be

If you'd like to see more video clips (generally 5 mins) of scheduled data releases and other unscheduled breaking news, check out my blog www.harryhindsightnews.com
I try to update every day but if there's really nothing to show, I take the evening off (y)

This is purely a hobby for me so please don't pick up your anti-vendor pitch forks - it's just nice to see some visitors on wordpress stats every now and then :smart: