AOR AR8000 Handheld Radio scanner for sale (UK)

Speed of Light

Anyone interested in buying this radio. Please PM me.

AOR AR8000

Link above for info about it

Just make an offer. Im not into fussing around so if I say I will sell to you....I will.

In the UK Special delivery shoud be about £10.00. That will not be on top of the price.

Radio (9+), soft case, 2 Extra aerials, box(6), Instructions (6), mains adapter, Power cord for car. + 2 Scanner books.

Will put a decent Picture up tomorow.

Its in good condition as the radio lives in a soft case.

Dont think you can listen to the police as its against the law and they encrpt now anyway.

100khz to 1900mhz....NO GAPS am,usb,lsb,cw,nfm,wfm 1000 memories

Pay by Cheque or bank transfer or something.....

Cheers

Karl

AOR AR8000

Just make an offer. Im not into fussing around so if I say I will sell to you....I will.

In the UK Special delivery shoud be about £10.00. That will not be on top of the price.

Radio (9+), soft case, 2 Extra aerials, box(6), Instructions (6), mains adapter, Power cord for car. + 2 Scanner books.

Dont think you can listen to the police as its against the law and they encrpt now anyway.

Cheers

Karl

Hi Karl

Will offer you £150.00 for the scanner

Regards

Geoff

Aor8000

Hi Geoff

PM Sent

Karl

The Mains adapter has an exposed wire near the Plug end but a bit of insulation tape is all that is needed.

Attachments

• AOR8000.jpg
    AOR8000.jpg
    874.8 KB · Views: 15,254
  • AR8000 LOT.jpg
    AR8000 LOT.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7,970
Last edited:

AOR AR8000

Cheers

Karl

Hi ! there. I am Khalid Parvez in Lahore, Pakistan. If shipment is not a problem, I would like to purchase the AOR, AR-8000.