Anyone Using Viper Trading System

jgreene

Any one hear about Viper Trading Systems. Their viper trend indicator and viper trade indicator look promising.

Anyone using them?

Thanks,
Jack G

It can work but its just free indicators with a new appearance, nothing new.
I guess one could use them to help them trade, but why pay for them when they are free in every trading platform?Don't pay money for it.
Expert advice is worth money, indicators and graphics are not because they are based upon already existing ones.
If someone came up with something totally new, then perhaps its worth money.

Indicators You Mentions

Do you know the indicators?

Thanks

Jack

It can work but its just free indicators with a new appearance, nothing new.
I guess one could use them to help them trade, but why pay for them when they are free in every trading platform?Don't pay money for it.
Expert advice is worth money, indicators and graphics are not because they are based upon already existing ones.
If someone came up with something totally new, then perhaps its worth money.

Any one hear about Viper Trading Systems. Their viper trend indicator and viper trade indicator look promising.

Anyone using them?

Thanks,
Jack G

I used the $VT-Viper Strike indicator (from the Viper Trend indicator package) to help me identify the locations of the DEMAND zone and the SUPPLY zone. I enter a LONG position at the DEMAND zone and I exit a LONG position at the SUPPLY zone (as shown in the attached jpg file). Or, I enter a SHORT position at the SUPPLY zone and I exit a SHORT position at the DEMAND zone.

Regards,
Ulitmate_Traderr

Attachments

• RIMM_05-25-2011.jpg
    RIMM_05-25-2011.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 2,490
I used the $VT-Viper Strike indicator (from the Viper Trend indicator package) to help me identify the locations of the DEMAND zone and the SUPPLY zone. I enter a LONG position at the DEMAND zone and I exit a LONG position at the SUPPLY zone (as shown in the attached jpg file). Or, I enter a SHORT position at the SUPPLY zone and I exit a SHORT position at the DEMAND zone.

Regards,
Ulitmate_Traderr

Nice ...Show us some more screen shots of the trades u have taken with this indicator....Also How where can i buy it at..It would be wiser to make a video of ur trades with this indicator so people wont think it's a fake screen shot.[