Anyone used MARKETCLUB?

Paulwillia8

Market club is a platform that uses trade triangles.
These come in Daily,Weekly and Monthly.
I would like to hear from anyone that has used Marketclub and if it helped them with Trading.
They also do a daily video on Youtube.

here we are again - 1 post newbie and surprise surprise another new product and video

ZZZZZZZZZZ
N

here we are again - 1 post newbie and surprise surprise another new product and video

ZZZZZZZZZZ
N

Yes I am newbe and I don't see what the problem is with asking if anyone has tried Marketclub.
If this forum is not about sharing info what is the point?

Yes I am newbe and I don't see what the problem is with asking if anyone has tried Marketclub.

because 99.999999% of new posters who do something like that are doing it for their own ulterior motives to promote the business

apologies if we are hard on you .....can you give your experiences please as yuo seem to be a user ?

why are you looking at Marketclub when there are millions of established sites already there ?

N

apologies if we are hard on you .....can you give your experiences please as yuo seem to be a user ?

why are you looking at Marketclub when there are millions of established sites already there ?

N

About me, I have been spreadbetting the forex.
I am looking for anything that can help get the winning hand.
I watched Marketclub vids on youtube and the triangle tech they use looked OK
So I am trying it out on a trial bases.
I just wondered if anyone had tried it.

Flash; Thanks for link to video

Paul, at one point I looked into it. It looked good as does all websites trying to promote something. You are UK based, so firstly they dont support UK stocks.
Even if they did there is a thread on this site with someone who was posting all his trades. At a few months of doing this he was break even. So no edge there I'm afraid.
Im just speaking on the research I had done on this, hopefully it will save you the time

Paul, at one point I looked into it. It looked good as does all websites trying to promote something. You are UK based, so firstly they dont support UK stocks.
Even if they did there is a thread on this site with someone who was posting all his trades. At a few months of doing this he was break even. So no edge there I'm afraid.
Im just speaking on the research I had done on this, hopefully it will save you the time

malaguti;
Thanks for your reply;

I was undecided about Marketclub.
So I gave it the month reduced rate trial.
I canceled because I find same as yourself.
It don't cover FTSE100 and the triangle stuff don't work for me.

I don't know about market club. It was new word for me. But members have share their opinions and i have also search much info about it. So its very important for business success. Thanks for share i have collect new info.

I think the trade triangles are good for long term trades using the monthly and weekly triangles but you need to follow the rules to get the best out of them. Never trade in a direction against the overall trend of the market i.e. DJIA, S&P500 and NASDAQ. There is no data though for UK markets, doesn't matter, plenty of stocks to chose from.
You can buy or sell options to make a much bigger ROI.

Last edited: