Anyone use renko ?

It should not be by using a minute. I have never gone that low but it is good for observing possible turning zones in trends. I look at it in conjunction with with other favourite tools-

Former T2W guru dbphoenix

Now there's a misleading statement if I ever saw one :) (the guru part, not the former part)

But lest it peg me permanently as a "guru" *shudder*, I finally put together a "book" which explains most or all of what those who have been interested in my posts seek to get out of them. If it's not too big, I'll upload it to the PVSD thread. If it is, it's available at TL at the Wyckoff Forum.

Hope all is well with the old-timers (those who are still alive :))

Now there's a misleading statement if I ever saw one :) (the guru part, not the former part)

But lest it peg me permanently as a "guru" *shudder*, I finally put together a "book" which explains most or all of what those who have been interested in my posts seek to get out of them. If it's not too big, I'll upload it to the PVSD thread. If it is, it's available at TL at the Wyckoff Forum.

Good to see ya back db!

Hi dbp,
Good to see you again and I hope you stick around. T2W is a very different forum from the one you knew when you last spent any time here. The trolls and troublemakers have - for the most part - moved on, either by force or of their own accord.

I'm sorry that my 'guru' tag isn't one that you're happy with. For what it's worth, It was meant kindly and not pejoratively! Anyway, thanks for the link to your book.

Cheers,
Tim.

Last edited:
Hi dbp,
Good to see you again and I hope you stick around. T2W is a very different forum from the one you knew when you last spent any time here. The trolls and troublemakers have - for the most part - moved on, either by force or of their own accord.

I'm sorry that my 'guru' tag isn't one that you're happy with. For what it's worth, It was meant kindly and not pavorativey! Anyway, thanks for the link to your book.

Cheers,
Tim.

Yes, isn't it dull nowadays and very short on laughs !

Hi dbp,

I'm sorry that my 'guru' tag isn't one that you're happy with. For what it's worth, It was meant kindly and not pavorativey! Anyway, thanks for the link to your book.

Cheers,
Tim.

Is that an English word Tim ?
Can't say I've seen it before.
As for its meaning, well ?
:)

Is that an English word Tim ?
Can't say I've seen it before.
As for its meaning, well ?
:)

Hi Pat,
I'm on holiday at the moment and 'typed' the post on my wife's tablet thingy. To be honest, I'm surprised there aren't many more errors. Bloody horrible thing to use, IMO!
Tim.