Anyone tried OmniSignals?

nirvs

Am just getting back into trading and joined OmniSignals last week. Anyone heard of it? They got alot of longs on at the mo...one of their shorts that was given today is looking good:

Short NXT 1884 Stop 1975

They have some other decent trades on like

Buy CHG 3226 Stop 3060
Buy CRDA 842 Stop 780
Buy ROR 1271 Stop 1330

They have been long SHP, CSR, RMV, AGK, BATS, RR, SN., ECM and some others...

Anyone have a view on these charts?

Cheers!

do they give signals for forex ?
and are they any good ?
what did it give you yesterday for forex
ps whats the cost ?

I think they only do equities. Forex too volaitle for me anyway...

The trades have been pretty good so far. Costs £20/month

You can check it out at www.signaltraders.com

thanks for that
thanks for the link
good luck with your trading
kind regards
hornblower
ps please if you have the time , can you post a few of you trades , from time to time just for interest

Yes I am a subscriber of Omnisignal.
Initially I subscribed to their UK data feed to try and find the trades myself.
I found it very difficult so I tried their UK Data Bronze for 1 month and couldn’t believe it, it works!
I then subscribed to their quarterly plan but I still use the data feed just to keep an eye on my trades.
Hope this helps.

Hornblower---I signed up to an excellent Real Time Forex trading service last week. They give you a couple weeks free trial service WITH trades. They have a track record you can view on their website at: http://www.tradingedge.co.uk

He doesn't reveal his methods, but he has done very well. He looks for 1:3 risk:reward trades, and uses VERY tight Stops...so far, I can se he actively manages the trades very well. You might want to sign up too...we can compare notes.

Hope this helps

Regards, Chris

Hornblower---I signed up to an excellent Real Time Forex trading service last week. They give you a couple weeks free trial service WITH trades. They have a track record you can view on their website at: http://www.tradingedge.co.uk

He doesn't reveal his methods, but he has done very well. He looks for 1:3 risk:reward trades, and uses VERY tight Stops...so far, I can se he actively manages the trades very well. You might want to sign up too...we can compare notes.

Hope this helps

Regards, Chris

Out of interest I wonder if they are using Omnitrder signals.
Richard

I think they use another system that they found that works..one they don't want to reveal. Here is their latest trade:

Sent: 02 March 2010 15:06 PM

EUR/JPY

Buy @ 120.25

Stop @ 119.99

Target @ 120.95

Last edited:
With respect nirvs, I don't think that you should post their trades. Even though they are freely available, folks should indicate their interest by registering at the site. Also, posting a trade is meaningless unless people understand how the trades are constructed and managed etc..

I think they use another system that they found that works..one they don't want to reveal. Here is their latest trade:

Sent: 02 March 2010 15:06 PM

EUR/JPY

Buy @ 120.25

Stop @ 119.99

Target @ 120.95

hi nirvs
thank for posting the signal , they got it right ,it hit 121.07
is that the the only forex signal you received today ?
if you got a few more , and they were correct I then I think I may think about subscribing
kind regards
Hornblower

hornblower - they issued another trade today that gaves 70pts.

I won't post any more trades of their here, so I suggest you sign up to follow them directly.

Regards, nirvs

hornblower - they issued another trade today that gaves 70pts.

I won't post any more trades of their here, so I suggest you sign up to follow them directly.

Regards, nirvs

I'm I being too paranoid - Omnitrader produced by Nirvana Sysytems being pushed by Nirvs!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm I being too paranoid - Omnitrader produced by Nirvana Sysytems being pushed by Nirvs!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, that's brilliant jonnyace, I never thought of that. Must be too busy trading to work out these puzzles:LOL:

lol...

No current trades from Trading Edge.

OmniSignals put out some nice ones today: BRBY, CKSN, ULE

All up over 3% today..

Good w/e all