Anyone Tried Digital Options?

• Thread starter Carnivore
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Carnivore

Anyone tried the trading strategy used at www.betonmarkets.tv

I got their free digital options course which was okay and was thinking of purchasing their trading methodology.

If anyone has any feedback about it please post it here for all to see. They offer amoney back guarantee if you do not make at least 10 times the purchase price in 3 months using their methodology.

Before I buy thought some of you might have an opinion.

Where is the free course? Every link I pressed took me to a Paypal page.

How do you know you will get your money back if it doesn't work? It could be a hard process. Look at this sentence taken from the blurb.

"If you make a diligent effort to follow the plan, and if your trading doesn't produce at least 10 times your investment in buying this package I will refund the entire cost of the course to you."

So do you have to prove you have made a "diligent effort" to get your money back?

It's easy to part with money but can be hard to get it back.

I have emailed betonmarkets.com to see if they know about this course.

Thanks

Thanks bigbusiness for the feedback. I share your thoughts about getting money back but I did buy a spreadbetting book (which was great) from the same marketing company and the support has been fantastic.

I bought the spreadbetting book from www.spreadtradingsecrets.com but you actually pay the marketing company - the same one that markets the options product. I think they sell lots of different products for different authors. Anyway, the marketing group were good with my first purchase with backup and support and can only presume they will be as good as this one if I buy.

What I would really like to know is if anyone has actually bought the options program and if they have had any success with it. Always nice to have one happy customer opinion before spending money.

Cheers

Carnivore,

I dont think that the options package is from the same source, (author wise), as the spread trading secrets one. The support, I believe, is from the author and as such different authors give different support levels. Also did you check your private messages ?

Paul

Private Messages

I didn't know we had those. Thanks for the tip - I have now replied to you.

Julesrules,

It doesn't look like it. It is a lot of money to download a file that probably contains information you can find for free. If it was as good as they claim, why would they be selling it?

I bought it

I paid the money for the book. It is easy to understand and I have done five trades so far and made money on four of them.

It is a daytrading system which is good for me. I also bought the spreadtradingsecrets book some weeks ago and thought that was excellent if you are looking for an end of day methodology.

Between the two of them I feel confident that I will make some money!

Hope it works in the long term Carnivore. I do like betonmarkets because I know the maximum I can loose before making a trade. I haven't used them a lot but have found trading with them a lot more relaxing than spread betting.

I have worked out a long term trading plan using their 'one touch' bets but will have to spend some time looking at the intra-day trading.

No they haven't

I received an email from the webmaster saying they have had a massive server collapse and willt ake three days to restore.

I am still happy with my purchases

Carnivore:what kind of bets did you make on the 4/5 winners?
No touch One touch or intraday double up bets?
thanks
julesrules

More Feedback

Just to follow up on this thread - I am still making some reasonable money using the www.betonmarkets.tv system that I bought.

Julesrules, to tell you more would be breaking the request of the vendor not to disclose the system. Sounds harch but I really feel he has done me a good turn selling me this system for less than forty quid.

Hope you are all enjoying some reasonable trading success.

Hi Carnivore,

Would you be willing to say what level of risk is involved for your returns ?

Thanks

Paul

Hi Paul,

The bets are essentially all or nothing bets. I risk up to 20 euro each bet up to six times per day. Some days I don't bet at all because no signals or not able to watch the markets.

My bank is slowly getting bigger and my bets have increased accordingly. A good day with four wins picks me up about 60 euro but normally I get only a few bets on with returns 30 - 40 euro. Small stuff for many of you but quite happy for me whilst I am at work!

The proceeds I receive increases my bet size but also am using to spreadbet using the methodology from the spreadtradingsecrets.com workbook which I have also found excellent. It is a longer term trading system and but it works. I just find it a little slow for my tastes so need the 'fix' of daytrading to break up the workday. I also need the instant returns to build my spreadbetting bank as quickly as I can.

Hi Carnivore,

Having looked at the Betomarkets website I have to say that I am somewhat confused. Why would a bookie sell you a system that allows you to win money from them ?

Any ideas as to how the go about hedging their bets ?

Paul

they hedge near the end of the day, normally, unless if their greeks get wildly out of line making them have to hedge sooner. they will workout the overall position of all their clients in each market and then use futures, typically the index, to take on a counter position.