Anyone From Sweden ?

justcatalin

Hello all
I just want to know if anyone from sweden and want to talk, met and learn togheter.
Regards
Catalin

Hello all
I just want to know if anyone from sweden and want to talk, met and learn togheter.
Regards
Catalin

Hello mate, I'm also from sweden. Good idea! Where do you guys live; and what do you trade? I myself live in skåne.

best regards

Hi, im currently avoiding the Swedish winter down in Australia. After that i think im going to move to Karlstad.
My main interest is in the stock market and im trying to take an quantitative approach using Interactivebrokers API for there TWS.
What are you trading?

//Henrik

I am in Sweden and Stockholm, anyone interested in a traders lunch club?

Regards/Mats

Mats,

Welcome to our Swedish brothers.

"there must be more". Possibly, but there are also a few Turnips on T2W.

Grant.

Hi there Swedes, I am wondering are there any trading arcades in Stockholm?

If not how do u guys trade?

Funny, three swedes, one from south, one from east and one from west! How did you guys get involved in the business? Well regarding the arcades I've never heard of any... but would be interested if there are any in skåne!

cheers

I'm not FROM Sweden but I live here. Between Norrköping and Nyköping.

Don't trade yet, have just joined the forum.´
bp

This thread is slowly growing so i will just put my MSN here and you can ad me if you are interested in trading, poker or any other form of investments. pokerlover1/at/hotmailcom

Best regards Henrik

This thread is slowly growing so i will just put my MSN here and you can ad me if you are interested in trading, poker or any other form of investments. pokerlover1/at/hotmailcom

Best regards Henrik

What kind of trading do you do?