Anyone Scalping FTSE/DAX/DOW !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talbs!

Experienced member
Hi guys think as Barjon is no longer on here his thread has gone so here is the new one ! :D

Good to see you here DL ! was going to call it waffeling and snaffeling the markets but decided against it haha

Very odd ! well we can use this for now incase the otherone doesnt come back ! Shame its gone was going for so long !

Ha - my chance for a clean slate. All my previous dodgy post have been wiped. Now I'm just setting up my new login "NotThePostman" then I will be able to convince you of my excellent trading ability (for a couple of days).

The ThreadStarter is dead - Long live the Threadstarter.

Well looks like the usual subjects are back on here ! all very odd !

hahah DL yes you cant kill the wafflers !

cant believe all my posts have gone im back to a senior member that is not on !

our scalping thread has disappeared

could this be the start of the cyber warfare ?

scalping thread been "nuked"

Haven't checked in for a while, and discover that the thread I started has been pulled, and possibly that barjon has been banned. God knows what happened, but I am sorry to see it. Barjon was always very helpful and I find it hard to believe he has done anything to cause problems with the T2W site.

I am still trading and mostly the FTSE, with occasional Dax and ES trades as well. I have changed my entry criteria for making trades since my first post, and usually enter on a 1 tick higher high or lower low on the 1 min or 5 min chart depending on the price action.

It has been interesting trading during all this QE rubbish. Just caught that Empire State Man number which was really good. So what happens? It sells off. Good news is definitely bad news now.

Status
Not open for further replies.