Anyone own these 2 stocks or plan to buy?

Xoom: Has a recent down gap (28th). Has more-or-less stablized, but I'd say it's more bearish than anything. Don't buy.

STMP: Also has a recent gap (7th). Looks like a mild continuation gap. I'd say this is a bullish stock and worth buying, but you'd be getting in on the trend a bit late, in my opinion.

Re:

You dont think STMP will be good long term as the US postal system migrates to online in the next decade or so?

Statistically, stock at a 3-year high (which STMP is) tends to perform poorly in the coming year.

Of course, you're talking about news and fundamentals, which is highly subjective. I can't chime in on that. I can just tell you what the technicals say.

You dont think STMP will be good long term as the US postal system migrates to online in the next decade or so?

Your guess would be as good as anyone else's. If I had to guess I would say whatever news is available about this is already priced in. And you will probably see a retracement and consolidation of price until the next move. And anything can happen in the long term...maybe some other company comes out that does what they do but better...maybe the CEO gets caught with a dead hooker in the trunk.

Both of these companies are very low volume....STMP only traded 300k shares today which is 3x their avg volume...and only 738m market cap. These guys are small. Means they could be effected by anything. These kind of plays are just a 50/50 shot to me....and this one is hitting new highs. They are 80% institutionally owned...watch for a sell-off whenever they decide to take profits.

I don't play technical or fundamentals so non of that really means a lot to me except that I don't like that it's at a high (unless I want to short it) or that it's so thinly traded.