Anyone looking for a developer?

SebastiPob

Hi, I've been watching this forum for a while now(as a guest) and I'd like to get involved in a community of traders and whole crypto space.
I'm an aspiring trader my self but I'm also a Software Developer & UI Designer. I've worked as a Developer in one of the best software houses in Europe, but right now I'd like to take a different path. I see a lot of traders and investors starting their own venture so I thought it might be a good place to ask.
I'm experienced with many technologies but most importantly I can develop your idea from scratch by my self or with your team.
In the past I've worked on all sorts of stuff; I've coded indicators for tradingView, build a few gambling websites etc.
If you have any idea I could help you with or know someone who's looking for a dev, please let me know.

How interesting.

Welcome to t2w, SebastiPob.

I'd certainly encourage you to get involved in the whole crypto space.

& I'll admit you've piqued my curiosity about how you'd like to contribute.

Will watch this thread to see what evolves.

:)

Thanks a lot, mate. You're The Average Of The Five People You Spend The Most Time With, right now I want to be a successful investor and trader so I think networking and meeting new people from this space wouldn't hurt. Right now the most value I could bring to your life is by developing your idea and using my design and programming skills.

Hi Seb....

have you ever programmed in Mt4 ? ...i suspect you have ?

N