Anyone looking for a developer?

SebastiPob

3 0
Hi, I've been watching this forum for a while now(as a guest) and I'd like to get involved in a community of traders and whole crypto space.
I'm an aspiring trader my self but I'm also a Software Developer & UI Designer. I've worked as a Developer in one of the best software houses in Europe, but right now I'd like to take a different path. I see a lot of traders and investors starting their own venture so I thought it might be a good place to ask.
I'm experienced with many technologies but most importantly I can develop your idea from scratch by my self or with your team.
In the past I've worked on all sorts of stuff; I've coded indicators for tradingView, build a few gambling websites etc.
If you have any idea I could help you with or know someone who's looking for a dev, please let me know.

MasterOfCoin

Experienced member
1,228 479
How interesting.

Welcome to t2w, SebastiPob.

I'd certainly encourage you to get involved in the whole crypto space.

& I'll admit you've piqued my curiosity about how you'd like to contribute.

Will watch this thread to see what evolves.

:)

Reactions: SebastiPob

SebastiPob

3 0
Thanks a lot, mate. You're The Average Of The Five People You Spend The Most Time With, right now I want to be a successful investor and trader so I think networking and meeting new people from this space wouldn't hurt. Right now the most value I could bring to your life is by developing your idea and using my design and programming skills.

NVP

Legendary member
37,768 2,101
Hi Seb....

have you ever programmed in Mt4 ? ...i suspect you have ?

N

SebastiPob

3 0
Hi Seb....

have you ever programmed in Mt4 ? ...i suspect you have ?

N

Hi NVP,
no actually I never did it. Do you have any idea for a script in MQL4?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock