anyone confident enough to post live 10 winning trades in a row?

Dash, I don't have the slightest clue which way you went on your b1tchin' trade... I think I see 8.47 mid at the moment, but who the f*ck knows.

EDIT: Wait, I think you have actually made money... YOU IZ B1TCHIN'!

Dash, I don't have the slightest clue which way you went on your b1tchin' trade... I think I see 8.47 mid at the moment, but who the f*ck knows.

EDIT: Wait, I think you have actually made money... YOU IZ B1TCHIN'!

don't worry martinghoul that is just a bluff. this trade will be loozer just like I said.

can i put in a request for a futures trade for trade 3 dash? how about a recorded video of you live bitchin on TT

a recorded video? wtf? maybe U r the 1 smokin crack!

futures trade OK tho no worries I bitch those futures like a sea lion b!tches those balls what it balances on its whiskers.

you can then turn to the dark side and sell it as a course. you could call it Dash bitchin the markets.

Have ya all given up ?

Just posting this as a bit of encouragement really for all those who think success in trading isn't possible. The key to it all is perseverance and capitalizing on the price moves when the market confirms your expectation.

Attachments

• need a harder challenge-2.jpg
    need a harder challenge-2.jpg
    487.5 KB · Views: 268
Oh,...what the helll....I have been reading this and I'm feeling good lately. So here I go...

Trade #1 (you just have to trust me that I actually made this trade)

LONG FCX (Freeport McMoran) at $55.09. Trade placed about 10 min before market closed today. Stop at $53.53. Target of $60. So far its already a winning trade by a few pennies...LOL

We will see how I do. Maybe I dont get all 10 but I should hopefuly get at least 8.

GL to all.

Have ya all given up ?

Just posting this as a bit of encouragement really for all those who think success in trading isn't possible. The key to it all is perseverance and capitalizing on the price moves when the market confirms your expectation.

great trading CV. are you full time professional?

great trading CV. are you full time professional?

No m8 and may be a surprize but no wish to be either :).
So I work freelance in Oil & Gas ( i like to get outside ) couldn't be stuck behind a screen all day. Although the time may come where I do trade for a living I spose.
Some other irons in the fire too, for variety.

I reckon only CV can do it at a guess. He has the secret!!
CV, I could have sworn that you didn't use charts or TA, (same as 'rothschild'('genics') also didn't and he was also very successful apparently), although from glancing over some posts of your am I right in thinking that you do in fact use TA, maybe looking more from a swing/longer term point of view/timeframe, maybe with a fundamental 'filter' thrown in to aid in direction?

I reckon only CV can do it at a guess. He has the secret!!
CV, I could have sworn that you didn't use charts or TA, (same as 'rothschild'('genics') also didn't and he was also very successful apparently), although from glancing over some posts of your am I right in thinking that you do in fact use TA, maybe looking more from a swing/longer term point of view/timeframe, maybe with a fundamental 'filter' thrown in to aid in direction?

Well theres TA and theres TA! Your right in so far as I don't do conventional TA. I've always strived to be different and in that respect have come up with my own unique ways of doing things. For anyone serious in this business, they really must devote the required time to developing their edge. No effort in = no reward out. I do use charts, but almost certainly not in a way that others would.
As for fundies, well we all have to be sufficiently aware. I suppose that just helps with perspective.

Have ya all given up ?

Good Trading
(y)(y)

Peter

Well theres TA and theres TA! Your right in so far as I don't do conventional TA. I've always strived to be different and in that respect have come up with my own unique ways of doing things. For anyone serious in this business, they really must devote the required time to developing their edge. No effort in = no reward out. I do use charts, but almost certainly not in a way that others would.
As for fundies, well we all have to be sufficiently aware. I suppose that just helps with perspective.

how long did it take you to become profitable CV?

how long did it take you to become profitable CV?

Good question. About 12 months of not knowing my **** from my elbow. About 2 yrs worth of intensive live trading on a single instrument (dow) making good gains to losing those gains. At this point I really started to develop my own ideas and spent about 2yrs away from physical trading and concerning myself more with the intellectual mission I was on. About 3 yrs profitable I spose. All of the above was part time as I have always worked.

Have ya all given up ?

I was babysitting CV's last DOW trade while he went out - not that I could do much about how it went :LOL: - and (with his permission) I thought you might be interested my chart showing his entry and target exits. btw slm chart prices 3 different from etx which CV using and I think he had more than one entry.

jon

Attachments

• cvdow.gif
    cvdow.gif
    12.9 KB · Views: 231
I was babysitting CV's last DOW trade while he went out - not that I could do much about how it went :LOL: - and (with his permission) I thought you might be interested my chart showing his entry and target exits. btw slm chart prices 3 different from etx which CV using and I think he had more than one entry.

jon

Those trades with the checks are pretty risky by any standard............Not that I am trying to take anything away from CV, because he made a string of excellent trades.....................

Those trades with the checks are pretty risky by any standard............Not that I am trying to take anything away from CV, because he made a string of excellent trades.....................

High rish, high reward! :cool: (Well, intelligence high right/high reward....):eek:

I've done around 20 winning trades in a row when I was first started, just because I don't put in stop-loss, and then as you might expect, the following trade get margin called :)

I gone broke.

End of story.