Anybody know this trader and his method of trading ?

There are loads and loads of (free) market pundit websites/blogs, who only post on one or two instruments. (usually the DAX, the S&P or DJIA and EURUSD). No redirect, but if you nick my 'DayTrading' and 'FX' lists from my Twitter account @adatherton you can find them.

There are loads and loads of (free) market pundit websites/blogs, who only post on one or two instruments. (usually the DAX, the S&P or DJIA and EURUSD). No redirect, but if you nick my 'DayTrading' and 'FX' lists from my Twitter account @adatherton you can find them.

you got it wrong there. This guy's analyses are like 99% of the time correct. I really can't call that a pundit. He actually designed his own sort of TA, uses no indicators, works with line charts, flipping amazing. As a trader I find him to be a bit to carefull. Ok he never sees a big loss but even he has to admit he is a far better analist than he is a trader. Most of his fans score more points when trading his advice/analyses than he does himselfs.

Not sure if he's going to keep it free though. If you ask me he should stop giving entry calls and focus on those "backbones" he makes. And charge people for that. Those market analyses and levels are so accurate at times its stunning...:eek:

And he has been doing that for free for years now.

I kept my sideline for the last few weeks due to all the "rumble in the jungle".
Kept my eye on him, and even in this market he tops them all.

you got it wrong there. This guy's analyses are like 99% of the time correct. I really can't call that a pundit. He actually designed his own sort of TA, uses no indicators, works with line charts, flipping amazing. As a trader I find him to be a bit to carefull. Ok he never sees a big loss but even he has to admit he is a far better analist than he is a trader. Most of his fans score more points when trading his advice/analyses than he does himselfs.

Not sure if he's going to keep it free though. If you ask me he should stop giving entry calls and focus on those "backbones" he makes. And charge people for that. Those market analyses and levels are so accurate at times its stunning...:eek:

And he has been doing that for free for years now.

I kept my sideline for the last few weeks due to all the "rumble in the jungle".
Kept my eye on him, and even in this market he tops them all.

Being 99% correct still doesnt mean he or anyone else will make money
Why would he want to charge for his analysis?
You can give stuff for free as something to do whilst trading but as soon as you charge then the analysis becomes your main focus not the trading