Anybody got any experience with this service please ? 718% performance

Well I received a box with goodies.

They are putting a lot effort to claim they are legitimate.

That won't cut it. There are too many slick Forex cats that can run circles around you. And seeing your thread title here, its clear you're a sitting duck

Your best bet to stay alive while you get street smarts is the fella in Post #8. He's vegetarian, the others are carnivores who have not had a decent meal for weeks.

When you ain't got nothin you got nothin to lose
You're invisible now, you have no secrets to conceal
The forex hunters have taken from you everything they could steal
You're sitting in the middle of the River Mara, a complete unknown, with no direction HOME
Grab that lifeline NOW

Thanks, actually Options are my business. Only asked about "world markewts" /Forex, because by accident zebra crossed their site.

Thanks, actually Options are my business. Only asked about "world markewts" /Forex, because by accident zebra crossed their site.

Keep that sense of humor :)

If Options are your business, there again I have you covered. There is a fella by the name of "destriero" ............... he went by other nicks before, "Atticus" and "convexx" - top of the line Options trader at ET. Read his posts ONLY. If you contact him, I believe he will devour you in under 20 seconds and he likes to drink your country's Port Wine with his meat.

i see a fancy wallet and documents ............good luck with that .....

watch out for Contrepreneurs ...including trading scams

Have you given them any money? Where do they operate from? How do they claim to make you money?
Be careful!
Made the initial registration, as I was curious, to receive more info. The bank account is from Geneva Switzerland, Account Holder company is British with an Italian Name, LA PAVIORA LIMITED. No money were transferred.

They have several offers: Forex, Gold, Cripto

i see a fancy wallet and documents ............good luck with that .....

watch out for Contrepreneurs ...including trading scams

I'm puzzled.

It's a complex ecosystem.

Sites endorsing them.

"....
  • They’re genuinely helping investors buy Gold, Silver and Platinum at the best prices.
  • The company behind World Markets is made up of experienced financial experts (we’ve actually talked to a few)
  • They’ve partnered with a reputable broker called HYCM. Check reviews of HYCM broker here.
  • Haters claimed that WorldMarkets is associated with Managed Forex Ltd. Reputation of this company continues to be negative but there’s no evidence that World Markets is associated with the above entity.
  • ......"
Sites to report scams, and money recovery companies.

At the end of the day, ask any experienced trader if a company offering a 718% annual return is genuine, they will all say it's total BS.