Any swing trading learning links please

altrade2win

Can anyone point me towards some good info on swing trading. It's the kind of approach that would suit me best as I work during the day. Have been doing some heavy googling of late but the vast majority of info and forums talk about intraday trading. Still new to this trading lark, finding my feet and trying to get to grips with TA (currently running trials of Sharescope and Updata TA).

Would be much appreciated.
cheers,
Allan

Can anyone point me towards some good info on swing trading. It's the kind of approach that would suit me best as I work during the day. Have been doing some heavy googling of late but the vast majority of info and forums talk about intraday trading. Still new to this trading lark, finding my feet and trying to get to grips with TA (currently running trials of Sharescope and Updata TA).

cheers,
Allan

this is a good one :)
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/uk-indices/23749-swingin-ftse.html

try these from the T2W articles
T2W Day Trading & Forex Community

Go to Elite Trader and look for posts by ProfessorLogic about volume charts. In it he explains his method of looking at the markets.

Tim

cheers,
Allan

cheers,
Allan

Allan,

I liked this one

Untitled Document

Although it deals with 5' and 15' charts in the article, I've found that the theory works on all time frames

Split