Any sellers of Indexia II plus

mully

Established member
Here is someything to stir old memories.

I sill run Indexia using an USB key (having exchanged my old parallel key last year).

However, this week programme stopped working as USB key appeared to fail. Tried resolving issue with UPdata. But as not a club member had modest, unsuccessful help.

I have lots of data I need to retrieve (non typical data).

Would look to purchase programme with hardware key

or does anybody know how to extract Indexia data files into ASCII ?

All the best

Muly

Hi

I still use Indexia 2 Plus and it works fine with a usb key.

Regarding the export of data etc.....I think that there were few add on programmes that converted data from a source to Indexia format.

However there is possibility to convert data from one format to the other using external programmes. I have used the Downloader programme available with Metastock to convert large amount of data

I have got the manual and all other add on programmes that I downloaded from their public site.

PM me to discuss further

regards​

Here is someything to stir old memories.

I sill run Indexia using an USB key (having exchanged my old parallel key last year).

However, this week programme stopped working as USB key appeared to fail. Tried resolving issue with UPdata. But as not a club member had modest, unsuccessful help.

I have lots of data I need to retrieve (non typical data).

Would look to purchase programme with hardware key

or does anybody know how to extract Indexia data files into ASCII ?

All the best

Muly

Real time Indexia 2 Plus

Hi

I still use Indexia 2 Plus and it works fine with a usb key.

Regarding the export of data etc.....I think that there were few add on programmes that converted data from a source to Indexia format.

However there is possibility to convert data from one format to the other using external programmes. I have used the Downloader programme available with Metastock to convert large amount of data

I have got the manual and all other add on programmes that I downloaded from their public site.

PM me to discuss further

regards​

With the demise of Market Eye broadcast data this month I need to get a new real time
compatible data feed for my Indexia software above.
It seems you have solved this problem.
I would very much appreciate hearing from you.
Regards.

With the demise of Market Eye broadcast data this month I need to get a new real time
compatible data feed for my Indexia software above.
It seems you have solved this problem.
I would very much appreciate hearing from you.
Regards.

Hi

I have sent you a PM

regards