Any prop firm without payment?

It seems that in all these firms you have to make some kind of payment to "test" your skills. That creates a conflict of interest, plus I don't see any point in having to pay to work. Does anyone know of a normal firm that does not require any payment?

That is not a "normal" firm if they don't require payments. Do you work for free? ;)

If you prefer to pay with time without guarantee:
https://www.enfoid.com/welcome?jur=sg and go to swingfish
There are several others where you pay a monthly fee for their service.

I think I have not explained myself well, or perhaps I have not understood what investment firms consist of.

As I understand it, they are capital managers, and as a trader I am interested in offering my trading skills to one of these firms, and in return they take a percentage of the profits that I generate.

Is not that?

I think I have not explained myself well, or perhaps I have not understood what investment firms consist of.

As I understand it, they are capital managers, and as a trader I am interested in offering my trading skills to one of these firms, and in return they take a percentage of the profits that I generate.

Is not that?
More than 90% of the traders trying such a paid challenge fail on the 5% or 10% loss limits or on other rules to avoid to violate the loss limits.
More than 75% of all retail traders lose money.
Would you fund somebody without sharing his losses when he just tells you that he can trade?
A lot of traders are seen on social trading platforms as signal providers and not seen anymore when they burned enough money of their followers.

These challenges of the prop firms are also a business model.
The service for the platforms, the evaluation of the results and supervising the rules cost money.
Some of the prop firms can pay the "funded" traders only from the fees of the others.
Others really fund the trader if he has proven that his skills can work for profit.

Profit is not all needed for a challenge and to be welcomed as a funded trader.
If you were working for an investment fund or a money manager as trader, you also have to follow their rules and limits.

You can also start with others like BluFx where you pay a monthly fee for their service and their instant funding.
But also they have their rules to stop out losers.

More than 90% of the traders trying such a paid challenge fail on the 5% or 10% loss limits or on other rules to avoid to violate the loss limits.
More than 75% of all retail traders lose money.
Would you fund somebody without sharing his losses when he just tells you that he can trade?
A lot of traders are seen on social trading platforms as signal providers and not seen anymore when they burned enough money of their followers.

These challenges of the prop firms are also a business model.
The service for the platforms, the evaluation of the results and supervising the rules cost money.
Some of the prop firms can pay the "funded" traders only from the fees of the others.
Others really fund the trader if he has proven that his skills can work for profit.

Profit is not all needed for a challenge and to be welcomed as a funded trader.
If you were working for an investment fund or a money manager as trader, you also have to follow their rules and limits.

You can also start with others like BluFx where you pay a monthly fee for their service and their instant funding.
But also they have their rules to stop out losers.

I still don't understand why I have to pay for a job interview. I have a 2.5 year track record that shows that I have consistent profitability. As I had understood, an investment firm takes a commission from the profits that I generate, and that is its business model. The businesses shown in this forum, then, would it be a kind of company that creates challenges for traders for which you have to pay 300 dollars?

Who told you that?
Well, I come from a situation with 0 experience in these prop trading firms but some experience with human beings, presumably.

It is easy to create a business model in which you place an entry fee and then intentionally adverse conditions to increase the number of traders who fail and must pay that fee again.

But hey, I can understand it, no one here is putting a gun to the head to accept those conditions, and if all the prop firms have joined forces to put that entry payment, I accept it.

What I want to know is, assuming that I have a good level of trading and consistent profitability, which firms are serious and do not base their entire business model on the entry fee? Because I am a person who has dedicated a considerable ammount of time and sacrificed things over the years (still do) and I have a level of skill that is profitable, the only thing I want is to offer my services and get out of my undercapitalized situation.

From my point of view, i'd say that's better there is a price to pay to pass all these evaluations. If not, that would be a so much more "gamble land" than it already is.

What I want to know is, assuming that I have a good level of trading and consistent profitability, which firms are serious and do not base their entire business model on the entry fee? Because I am a person who has dedicated a considerable ammount of time and sacrificed things over the years (still do) and I have a level of skill that is profitable, the only thing I want is to offer my services and get out of my undercapitalized situation.
These kind of serious firms are investment banks.
Unfortunatelly every trader with a real account thinks to be profitable and 99.99% of them are losers.
If you think to be profitable and professional you should apply at Goldman Sachs or Credit Suisse.
I think they will ask you something like 5 years of verified trackrecord to prove your edge.

Now you know why you can't trade a live account with a prop firm.
I hope you got that point.
The same regulations are given in Europe.

Best is his disclaimer which made me more than smile:
"Everything that is provided in this video is purely for educational purposes only. " Every prop firm has a similar one. 🤣 Where did he copy it? 🤣🤣

I just wonder who is lying, the prop firms I researched always wrote that you are trading a demo and not live account when you're a funded trader. Reading the T&C helps.
Funny thing is that people who never tried even a trial "know" what others and these prop firms are doing and tells stuff for some clicks.

Without his "lying" description for some poor more clicks, this video is okay as he really took action with his communication to the firm "Funding Talent" and is publishing that.
Besides their is a certain probability that he didn't really understand what he was reading.

Lets clear up a few misunderstandings. Professional propriatary trading companies do not run "courses" or charge you to learn under "trainee trader programs" without guaranteed employment thereafter. These are not worth paying for. Most have gone by the wayside anyway. A professional trading room offers people who are employed to trade, the opportunity to be self employed. A professional trading room offers direct market access with salaried IT staff, compliance staff and clearing and settlement staff. Normally with a trading room based in the city that enables you to meet and talk with other traders, but also seemlessly offers the ability to work from home. These companies will always require you to self finance. That is to say put the money with where your mouth is. If you are a successful trader but cannot self finance, then frankly how good are you? Do they charge a percentage of P&L? Not if you ar self financing, only if you leverage their capital.

Last edited:
Now you know why you can't trade a live account with a prop firm.
I hope you got that point.
The same regulations are given in Europe.

Best is his disclaimer which made me more than smile:
"Everything that is provided in this video is purely for educational purposes only. " Every prop firm has a similar one. 🤣 Where did he copy it? 🤣🤣

I just wonder who is lying, the prop firms I researched always wrote that you are trading a demo and not live account when you're a funded trader. Reading the T&C helps.
Funny thing is that people who never tried even a trial "know" what others and these prop firms are doing and tells stuff for some clicks.

Without his "lying" description for some poor more clicks, this video is okay as he really took action with his communication to the firm "Funding Talent" and is publishing that.
Besides their is a certain probability that he didn't really understand what he was reading.
Yes you can trade live markets, via a Direct market access on platforms like Trading Technologies, Web Ice, SOL3 etc. No demo's, no internal matching systems. You just need to find a professional trading company. These would never accept a retail client but only professional traders. These are traders that have earned a living via either employment at a regulated company or via a prop trading account that can be varified.

Last edited:
Well, I come from a situation with 0 experience in these prop trading firms but some experience with human beings, presumably.

It is easy to create a business model in which you place an entry fee and then intentionally adverse conditions to increase the number of traders who fail and must pay that fee again.

But hey, I can understand it, no one here is putting a gun to the head to accept those conditions, and if all the prop firms have joined forces to put that entry payment, I accept it.

I trade $100,000k account with MFF. It hasn’t cost me a penny because they give you your fee back if you are good enough. Start with the Rapid model if you don’t want time limits.

What conflict of interest? Why should any firm give you funds without proof you won't just blow them? You can apply to banks to trade but they will want proof. Might not charge but they will want proof you can handle trading large sums before they give you some.