Any prop firm without payment?

ridgeback

16 6
Well, I come from a situation with 0 experience in these prop trading firms but some experience with human beings, presumably.

It is easy to create a business model in which you place an entry fee and then intentionally adverse conditions to increase the number of traders who fail and must pay that fee again.

But hey, I can understand it, no one here is putting a gun to the head to accept those conditions, and if all the prop firms have joined forces to put that entry payment, I accept it.

What I want to know is, assuming that I have a good level of trading and consistent profitability, which firms are serious and do not base their entire business model on the entry fee? Because I am a person who has dedicated a considerable ammount of time and sacrificed things over the years (still do) and I have a level of skill that is profitable, the only thing I want is to offer my services and get out of my undercapitalized situation.
I trade $100,000k account with MFF. It hasn’t cost me a penny because they give you your fee back if you are good enough. Start with the Rapid model if you don’t want time limits.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock