Any most common/dangerous types of fraud?

zaysev36

I searched and couldn't find a similar thread, so here I am. Basically, I'm considering to start trading futures and I got to wander: what are the most common kinds of fraud one can expect to face while trading and investing? Maybe someone could share his personal experience of coping such difficulties?

And I will advise you to check commissions and financial transactions immediately. This is because it immediately confirms whether you can trust the company you have chosen or not. You can check it by depositing a small amount of money to your account and immediately make a withdrawal. The company's website should contain information about how long this procedure takes and what commissions are provided in this case. So you can choose the best solution for you, because depending on the amount, many payment systems offer more or less favorable conditions for cooperation. And if you notice any significant time delays or unreasonably high commissions or no money at all, then the conclusion becomes obvious.

What's your favourite trading strategy?