Any info about OpenTrader and/or Zaid Masri?

BLUK2

Through an e-mail link, I was introduced to a webinar ( commercial ) by Zaid Masri of OpenTrader (www.opentrader.com) The 2 hour recorded webinar was well done and sounded credible, but the commercial part at the end was a bit too predictable. Finally from $ 30,000, he came down to a unique life time offer ( his life time or mine?) for $ 1985, for 58 videos and PDF back up, coaching and weekly webinars.

All of that from someone who claims, and offers "some" evidence, to be a successful trader.

Has anyone within the T2W community heard about this program which supposedly has been marketed since early January 2013 and/or Zaid? Can you share any opinions?

Thanks BLUK2

can you post a link to the recorded webinar? we can get a better idea, the website is tighter than some i ave seen. pdf links are dead on it tho.

Try this link http://traderbroadcast.opentrader.com/ I think that gets you to an option to register for a 90 minute presentation. You can select times in your own timezone. In other words it is not a webinar as such, but a recorded video with the Q&A at the end basically a preselected set of FAQs. Let me know what you think. HOWEVER when I originally posted this , I was and for that matter still am looking for feedback from people who have enrolled in this program to get a sense of their experience.

zaids program

He obviously has been flogging this webinar for more than 2 years. A nice income earner for him clearly and he has to do little as everything is online. He sounded credible and the price is still the same.:cool: I would like to hear the experiences, good and bad, of the hundreds who would have passed through his program by now. Alas there is nothing out there of any substance

Last edited: