Any Good Hedging strategy for Forex?

sun11

Experienced member
Is there any good hedging strategy available based with correlation trading? or any good book on it?

I am interested on hedging with correlation, once I tried "ACH15 Discovery: always 100% won transactions in FOREX market! " Within a week my small account rose upto 300% but later it fall back below 100%. So my thought is does hedging strategy works??

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards.
S

Hedging in the same instrument or pair, like some people do it in Forex is not really a hedging strategy. You may acomplish the same objective by using stop loss and limit orders with the OCO (One Cancels the Other) option on. Hedging should be really be done on two different instruments that are closely correlated, like Oil and the USD/CAD, or Gold and the AUD/USD, but keep in mind that those correlations are not always 100%, that is when they start failling.

Hedging in the same instrument or pair, like some people do it in Forex is not really a hedging strategy. You may acomplish the same objective by using stop loss and limit orders with the OCO (One Cancels the Other) option on. Hedging should be really be done on two different instruments that are closely correlated, like Oil and the USD/CAD, or Gold and the AUD/USD, but keep in mind that those correlations are not always 100%, that is when they start failling.

Actually I meant different instrument. I'm interested to see the results, how much profit we can can gather per month or year. I heard about basket trading. But don't know about its profitability.