Any Gold Trader?

Tempted

103 1
I usually trade gold on spread bet, however always losing money! Any expert on trading gold that can make me win always?
Help needed. Happy Trading!

fibo_trader

Veteren member
4,922 86
I usually trade gold on spread bet, however always losing money! Any expert on trading gold that can make me win always?
Help needed. Happy Trading!

There is one trader who can help you. Try to guess who she is - if you cannot, I will tell you, but guess first

She's fashionably lean and she's fashionably late
She'll never wreck a scene, she'll never break a date
But she's no drag just watch the way she walks

She's the Queen of cool and she's the lady who waits
Since her mind left school, it never hesitates
She won't waste time on elementary talk

fibo_trader

Veteren member
4,922 86
Another deadbeat from the United Kingdom.

Looks like that's all that comes here.

Trendie is correct. this place has gone to the dogs

fibo_trader

Veteren member
4,922 86
Woof woof woof 🐶

But some of us actually make money ...

;)

My statement does not apply to you, you're from Breda. Plus you are Bitcoin's attorney. YOU may go in Peace.

fibo_trader

Veteren member
4,922 86
Woof woof woof 🐶

But some of us actually make money ...

;)

Its also quite possible and increasingly so that this site is a sacred burial grounds similar to that of the Red Indians. Of course it will only be discussed much later down the road in the future by historians as its too early to notice the trend developing.

RorieCutie

11 1
Hey, so you are searching for a good trader? Personally I think, that a lot of different kind of trades can give a big income, however personally I use ETFs which improves my income in a big percentage, which I am very happy about. Since I searched a lot of different things for it, I found an article "best gold ETFs" that gives me a lot of thoughts about improving my and my family with that money that I can earn.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock