Antec Notebook cooler

clylbw

Hi,

I would like to buy a laptop cooler and the following product have come up at www.ebuyer.com :

Antec Notebook cooler USB Powered With Passthrough Connector Included 2 X Fan at £17.91 inc VAT;

My laptop is a DELL Latitude; is this a suitable and effective cooler? And, has anyone heard of the company, www.ebuyer.com ? Is it a honest online shop to be trusted with my credit card details?

Many thanks indeed.

Ebuyer

I have bought around £15,000 of hardware from eBuyer over the last 6-12 months. Not had any problems, would definitely recommend them.

One thing though they only do web based support, no telephone so bear that in mind if you think that might bother you.

However in my experience stuff turns up as and when ordered so not much need to contact them.

Thanks to both of you.

Bought the cooler from Amazon at £21.59, which is cheaper than Ebuyer as Amazon does not charge p&p for this item.

Have used it for several days with a rather impressive result. The normal temperature of my laptop is 43, 44 degree Celsius; with this cooler it is 34, 35 degree, which is a reduction of around 10 degree. And it is in a room with heating.