Ante Up = Calls for A Dow Bottom

dilesh23

Established member
Nature of game :
Correctly predicting the bottom of the Dow

Rules:
Calls must be placed within 15 minutes of price being hit
Maximum number of calls allowed for each participant is 3
No moaning if your stupid enough to take someones call and its proved to be wrong
(ofcourse heckling and taking the mick is allowed and encouraged when someones proved wrong and should be increased each time they are - but only by other participants if possible - if you havent got the balls to play you should not really be allowed the privilege to be honest)

Prize for the winner:
A whole bag of reps
Being allowed to be smug and never letting people forget you called the bottom of the Dow correctly
(maybe to make things more interesting a drink from each of the participants for each one of their wrong predicitons)

okay I know trying to pick the bottom or top is frowned upon but it is a whole lot of fun so everyone and anyone feel free to join in.

Doubt there will be many who stick their necks out and the drinks part seems pretty unlikely but any how..... LET THE GAMES BEGIN (y)

Reminds me of an absent friend.
In March 2006 he said,

WE HAVE A MELTDOWN ON THE DOW. AT THE END OF CLOSING THE DOW PRODUCED A VERY UNIQUE SIGN ON MY SYSTEM.

THE SUDDEN PUSH UP THAT YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN ON YOUR GRAPHS AS BEING POSITIVE WAS THE VERY THING THAT CONFIRMED A MAJOR PROBLEM WAS UNFOLDING.

YOU WOULD SEE THAT LAST PUSH UP IN PRICE A POSITIVE. THAT LAST PUSH UP ON FRIDAY WAS A "DEATH THROW".

I CONFIRM WE HAVE A MAJOR MOVE DOWN ON MONDAY.

Bid A-Tool

There's only one person who can predict the bottom of the DOW....

Bid A-Tool's Aussie cousin perhaps?

lol yeah someone pointed out his thread to me yesterday he got it right i hear, finally, after a few failed attempts :D

8 weeks rathcoole im not too sure about that i think you might have missed the boat to the full moon party by then :p

I think i might be using the first of my attempts by the end of the week :confused: