Another try for a freebie copy of Digital Options Trading Plan

• Thread starter aussietrader
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
A

aussietrader

0 0
Hello Again,

Sharky removed my previous post but was very nice about it ;)

You can get a free copy of the Digital Options Trading Plan in the zip file attached to this post or you can download from

What's the catch? None, although I will appeal to you to make a donation directly to the Starlight Children's Foundation in the UK or Australia.

Hope you leave this one up Sharky!!

AT

Last edited by a moderator:

EagleRock

43 0
AT
Thanks for freebie - vKind indeed!
I did search for Starlight and wow... not know (of course not unusual :) about this org. http://www.starlight.org/intl/about/index.htm was a good read and well - I'm gonna r&d it a bit more and probably donate/see what the heck they can use me for (p'haps as a door stop or somethin:)
BTW sts still on the burner and am keeping brain/mindMap log which may prove interesting to kick-to-death in months to come. What-a gas!!!
Thank you again for package(s)
Tim

mik1973

290 13
I had to download winzip to download above .exe file - when i try to open it i am just getting the win zip message- this is getting pretty frustrating- any ideas what i'm doing wrong?
Cheers
Mick
NB i have two starlight icons on my desktop but i still get the win zip message

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock