Article Andy Murray’s Loss and Trading Psychology

T2W Bot

Staff member
1,480 75
The Australian Open Tennis Championship is now over and there is a lot we as traders can learn about trading psychology from the men?s final between Roger Federer and Andy Murray.
Federer, arguably the best player to ever have swung a tennis racquet, beat Andy Murray, the British hopeful, in three straight sets. Federer has won more grand slam titles (sixteen in total) than any other male player in the history of the sport. Despite this incredible record, Andy Murray has played Federer better than any other player on the tour. In fact, Murray has won more matches against Federer than he has lost (6-5). So, what might have contributed to this loss and what lesson can we, as traders, learn?
A Lack of Drive?
It certainly wasn?t a lack of drive or ambition. Murray has said, "I?m hungry to win one [a Grand Slam event]. I worked really, really hard to try to do it and give myself the opportunity." Everyone knows he is a very hard worker; his preparation and hard work...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock