andrew christie investments

got my copy this morning.
horse racing betting.
lovely brochure.
glowing testimonials. :rolleyes:

for just £39 ( usual price £239, so hurry or you'll miss it );
you can get signals ( by calling phone number ).
If you dont make £30,000 profit, you get your money back. ( but NOT the money you lost while betting )

( also, for £199, over £500,000 profit ( by Jan 1st 2008 ) or your money back. wow )

hmmm
If I could make £30,000, why would I be selling this for £39 ? :eek:

brochure currently residing in my paper-recycling bin.

EDIT: their log so far is 124 selections. 105 winners. 85% strike rate.
profits based on a £100 level stakes.

Got the same brochure, would be interested to know if anyone was brave enough to give it go. lol.

I also recieved the brochure and would be curious, sounds blatently too good to be true thou

I have had 3 of these brochures now. All similar, same claims, similar pricing.

Perhaps this is the latest get rich quick system ???????

Me too

tom999 said:
I also recieved the brochure and would be curious, sounds blatently too good to be true thou
Yes I've had it as well. £39 option might be a cheap way of finding out, but the brochure says trial until May 1st and insert says until Gold Cup Day which is middle of March. That's not such a suitable length of time to find out really. Any thoughts?

Just waitin'

mrsthelens said:
has anyone had any dealings with him cheers

Well, maybe this is Mr Sucker speaking, but I coughed up some readies to give it a try. But first I called one of the people whose pic and number was in the brochure. It was probably Christie's uncle (assuming of course there is such a person as Andrew Christie), but he sounded quite legit. Said he had been with AC for three years and had had some good results. Reckoned he was averaging about 60-70% success.

Here's the crunch - I sent off my cheque over a week ago. So far no response, and have called their number four times and got only an answerphone. Left messages, but no response.

As it happens, the address they give is quite local to me, so tomorrow I'll pay them a visit. It's a block of serviced offices, so I think I know what I'll find.

Why ???

alanjfrost said:
Well, maybe this is Mr Sucker speaking, but I coughed up some readies to give it a try. But first I called one of the people whose pic and number was in the brochure. It was probably Christie's uncle (assuming of course there is such a person as Andrew Christie), but he sounded quite legit. Said he had been with AC for three years and had had some good results. Reckoned he was averaging about 60-70% success.

Here's the crunch - I sent off my cheque over a week ago. So far no response, and have called their number four times and got only an answerphone. Left messages, but no response.

As it happens, the address they give is quite local to me, so tomorrow I'll pay them a visit. It's a block of serviced offices, so I think I know what I'll find.

Why oh why do people keep falling for these things ? Please spend some time doing some technical analysis. Put some work into it and make some real money. £39 might not be a lot, but it would be far better spent on a good book on TA.

So many of these get-quick-rich schemes or seminars quote x% success rate. Question - what do these percentages really mean ? What is being measured as a percentage of what and over how long ? Do they really have facts to back them up ? Are these posted in advance of the event ? Or looking back - it's simple in hindsight !

What is the risk ? Are these people regulated ? By whom ? For serious traders we would be looking at bodies such as the FSA.

What are the hidden costs ?

Alanjfrost - what do you mean by "he sounded quite legit" ? Is this an objective measure of a profitable system ? Or a subjective measure ?

Sorry mate, but you have already said you think you know what you will find.

Spend some time reading the threads on T2W and look for better ways to utilise your resources of time, money and personal effort. Time spent in this way will really pay dividends in the future.

Charlton

alanjfrost said:

Let us know how you get on, it would be nice to think that you can at least get the tips and then carry out your evaluation. Don't be disheartened by this, life is full of learning opportunities and I bet there isn't a member on T2T who hasn't got caught out, most just don't admit to it.

I was interested in the people featured in the brochure but, was concerned about the non regional phone numbers given.

All the best
Richard..

Another thought alanjfrost, if the cheque isn't banked; stop it. If it is with your Bank ask if there is still time as they are not always forthcoming.

Richard..

alanjfrost said:

:?: DId you ever find out any more info on this service? The thread just died in Feb with no response

Hi all,
I recieved the mailshot, binned it, but a fortnight later i got a letter
welcoming me to the service!!!.
Since it's a freebie i've been phoning up,
08700051731 (in case you'r curious ) and so far i've had 6 selections, 4 of
which have won - Denman, Blackjack Ketchum, Shauna's vision and
yesterday Piano player. They've all been short priced winners.