An Amazingly Simple Way To a Fortune!

mrfixituk

Using Williams Accumulation/Distrubtion or Chaikan Money Flow divergence. I use www.marketinout.com screener to find the companies. I also use technical insight from www.recognia.com (available from most brokers) The criteria: Companies with a peg factor below 0.75 preferable, strong trading statement, check market conditions for sector. I also prefer stocks which have had a volume spike (see rising on unusual volume at market in out), stocks which have upside breakout (use recognia technical alerts), another variation is stocks with accumulation but are undervalued (there is a screening criteria for this).

Big recent winners on LSE: qfi, tldh, vex, see, graphene nanochem, monitise, trx, Iae, tcm. If anyone has the code for use with amibroker please post.

Using Williams Accumulation/Distrubtion or Chaikan Money Flow divergence. I use www.marketinout.com screener to find the companies. I also use technical insight from www.recognia.com (available from most brokers) The criteria: Companies with a peg factor below 0.75 preferable, strong trading statement, check market conditions for sector. I also prefer stocks which have had a volume spike (see rising on unusual volume at market in out), stocks which have upside breakout (use recognia technical alerts), another variation is stocks with accumulation but are undervalued (there is a screening criteria for this).

Big recent winners on LSE: qfi, tldh, vex, see, graphene nanochem, monitise, trx, Iae, tcm. If anyone has the code for use with amibroker please post.

i dont suppose these were long trades?

They were all long positions. Of course do the opposite for short. Another thing I check is that all money flow indicators are saying the same thing. On balance volume, Chaiken money flow, Williams accumulation, money flow index.

They were all long positions. Of course do the opposite for short. Another thing I check is that all money flow indicators are saying the same thing. On balance volume, Chaiken money flow, Williams accumulation, money flow index.

I thought so, the only reason why I ask, is that any indicator would have worked well, given that we are/have been in an extremely strong uptrend for quite some time..its not an amazingly simple way to a fortune. You could just have said the macd indicator, or better still a moving average cross over.
these are extremely easy ways to lose a fortune

I am glad I don't listen to people like you.
Hi mrfixituk,
It's very easy on a public forum like T2W to interpret anything other than a ringing endorsement of one's methods and ideas as criticism. At face value, you've found something that's been working well for you and you've kindly decided to share it with fellow members so that they may also benefit. That's great - it really is - and I commend you for it. However, if another member spots what they perceive to be a flaw in your thinking - or an explanation for your success that you may not have considered, it's equally valid - and helpful - for them to point it out. That's all that malaguti is doing; his observations are entirely valid. Naturally, it's your prerogative to ignore him if you want although, in my opinion, you'd be wise to consider them carefully.

Season's greetings to you, and may your success continue well into the New Year, which it probably will, until there's a market correction, reversal or sideways range!
;)
Tim.

That's all that malaguti is doing; his observations are entirely valid.
albeit yours Tim was said so much more eloquently..indeed I could have been less direct. a trait I shall look to change in the new year.

I'll expand a bit on the previous two posts, and state that honest criticism is probably the most valuable thing in investing.

One of the reasons I keep a managed account is that the guy I deal with is honest, and will call me when he thinks I am full of you know what. While it is never easy to hear criticism, it can be one of the best pieces of information you can get.

To the original poster, I am very happy you are feeling the good vibes of positive returns and that you have taken advantage of a bullish market. I will agree that you have a high probability of winning on long positions at the moment due to the bullish market, but that doesn't mean you haven't found something that works.

Just remember, always question the model, and if/when you find a situation where it fails to work, tear it apart and figure out why (because that will make the model even more refined and stronger).

Good luck!