Ambush trading system - joe ross

Hi,

I'm willing to sell this to anyone interested. Please email me if your interested.

Cheers,
Lloyd

hi

I bought the Forex Stealth method. It's the pre cursor (along with one other method) for the Ambush method.

There have been a few systems sold on TradingEducators site. Been watching now for over 7 yrs. The Ambush method is the only one which is still sold.

My experience echos a previous post - you have to be in this for the long haul. Look at the results and you can see that you have to plug away at it, with mediocre results until it actually pays off.

I hit on it in demo for a good month of reasonable profits, then put real money behind it and... hit a losing streak. This was too much for me at the time. It's not a comment on the validity of the system, just me paying for my trading education. I can still recall the difference in emotion between the demo, and the live months.

The losing streak also coincided with re-adjustment of the paramters that had just been demo traded. Bang there went my confidence.

Since I had not backtested it myself in my own trading conditions, I became skeptical enough, not to be able to withstand the drawdown period.

DO YOU have the confidence to ride out the system's draw downs. OR ask yourself how can you develop this confidence?

Thanks to all on the forums for their help in helping the newbies along the way.
Rgds
Allan

I would be interested, but is it something that can be used in tradestation?

It's a relatively simple system to code. Should be no problem to implement with moderate programming skill on any platform with a programming interface.

Rgds
A

Did you order the ATM system?If so we could splilt the cost.I want in if you have it....

hi yes i did buy the ATM system, i have been using it for 6 months. I like it.

email me at chilli.tickets@yahoo . com and we can discuss it further. cheers

jees so many new contributors on 1-2 posts here .......Moderators I have suggested limiting them to a probation area......so that they all then dissapear and reincarnate on the next new system that everyone should have a look at ..........

on the flip Side Joe Ross is a very Kosher Trader and old school............

he runs a newsletter on market correlation strategies - which is where i know him from .....and of course the 1-2-3 & Hook systems etc etc

no idea if this stuff mentioned here works though ......$1,000 ?

N

on the flip Side Joe Ross is a very Kosher Trader and old school............

he runs a newsletter on market correlation strategies - which is where i know him from .....and of course the 1-2-3 & Hook systems etc etc

no idea if this stuff mentioned here works though ......$1,000 ?

N

I'm normally hard on vendors, but I must say I have done very well with the Ross Hook:

413Pr8z17UL._AA300_.jpg

In just 10 minutes a day, I make profits like this:

fishfingers.jpg

Whereas before I started using the Ross Hook, I would trade for hours and only get this:

2-fish-fingers%5B1%5D.jpg

Now I am rich and successful thanks to Joe Ross!

b8bf8f71-2db5-443a-b587-487a0a481753.jpg

I'm normally hard on vendors, but I must say I have done very well with the Ross Hook:

413Pr8z17UL._AA300_.jpg

In just 10 minutes a day, I make profits like this:

fishfingers.jpg

Whereas before I started using the Ross Hook, I would trade for hours and only get this:

2-fish-fingers%5B1%5D.jpg

Now I am rich and successful thanks to Joe Ross!

b8bf8f71-2db5-443a-b587-487a0a481753.jpg

LOL!:LOL: