Ambush trading system - joe ross

kico2

Hi,

Does anybody have experience with the AMBUSH TRADING SYSTEM from Joe Ross?

Or does anybody know the system?

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks

I know the Ambush System but it's created by Ben, not Joe.
Anyway he claims it has a winning rate of 90% on Eur/Usd, Gbp/Usd and Usd/Jpy.
Works on M5 charts.
His system is based on two Ema cross with a particular distance between the two.
If these requisites are fullfilled you enter the trade with the trend having 30-35 pips as SL and
20 pips as TP. He claims 90% the TP will be hit and 98% the price goes close to the TP before reverting.
Letting profitable trade run for more than 20 pips is also covered.
Interesting for small but continuative gains. (y)
I nearly forgot to have it because in my beginning it seemed too simple for me, so I put it aside.
Dumb was I! :eek:
Thank you for reminding it to me. :clap:
I'll start reusing it right away! :cool:

Thanks there!
I am not sure we are talking of the same method, and I do believe there are indeed 2 "ambush" methods.

the one I mean has been developed by Joe Ross and Marco Mayer, see this link: http://www.tradingeducators.com/trading-methods.htm#ambushmethod

let me know if you know it too.

thanks

Works on M5 charts.
His system is based on two Ema cross with a particular distance between the two.
If these requisites are fullfilled you enter the trade with the trend having 30-35 pips as SL and
20 pips as TP. He claims 90% the TP will be hit and 98% the price goes close to the TP before reverting.
I nearly forgot to have it because in my beginning it seemed too simple for me, so I put it aside.

Works on M5 charts.

The Ambush method from Joe Ross is nearly $1,000. If you are talking about the same method, I'm surprised that you would forget to use it after paying that much.
I would be interested in looking at this method, but the price tag is too high for me.

Works on M5 charts.
A ghost from the past returning to haunt the forums at T2W:whistling

Attachments

• wasp.jpg
    wasp.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 9,697
Joe ross is generally thought to be genuine.Id be interested to see some calls made on thism method

Well, I guess there was a misunderstanding: the system I am talking about is Forex Ambush and costs a lot less than 1.000 otherwise I wouldn't have forgotten it :cheesy:

Back Again

Well, I guess there was a misunderstanding: the system I am talking about is Forex Ambush and costs a lot less than 1.000 otherwise I wouldn't have forgotten it :cheesy:

Could you show up the link for Ben Ambush?

Hi,

Thanks

I have no experience of the system but have been recommended it from a very reliable source.

Trading Educators seem to be quite transparent on their site with an updated performance report: Trading Educators - Performance Reports for Trading Methods

I would like to purchase a copy but the price tag is unaffordable for my budget by myself. Would you consider going 50/50 with me?

I have no experience of the system but have been recommended it from a very reliable source.

Trading Educators seem to be quite transparent on their site with an updated performance report: Trading Educators - Performance Reports for Trading Methods

I would like to purchase a copy but the price tag is unaffordable for my budget by myself. Would you consider going 50/50 with me?

Ask yourself one question. If this system is any good why are they not trading it with real money? All the accounts on that website are demo accounts. Just read the disclaimers.

These guys make money flogging crap to people on the internet.

Ask yourself one question. If this system is any good why are they not trading it with real money? All the accounts on that website are demo accounts. Just read the disclaimers.

These guys make money flogging crap to people on the internet.

Fair point with the demo account comment. Its easy to be negative with these things however and take the stand point that why would anyone want to sell something that was making them decent money - just keep it and trade it for yourself.

Anyhow this is not the usual Forex crap that bombards your inbox. I was intrigued by it because someone that I trust recommended it me - he runs a live trading education room which I was interested in but wasn't suitable because of my circumstances - he could of just taken my money but instead suggested Joe Ross as some of his pupils reported good success with it and thought it would be more suitable for me/my circumstances.

The price tag of $947 is definitely steep for what is basically an e-book, hence why I was keen to split it with someone/s.

i have the Joe Ross & Marco Mayer Ambush Trading Method as per this link Trading Educators - Ambush Trading Method

Its a good system, no overnight get rich quick **** here, once you have the keys you do need to apply the rules and trade day in and day out and that way not be for everyone. I can pass on the ebooks and passwords for a share of the costs.

Hello all and Happy New Year friends,

I have been looking for someone or a few to share the cost of this system for a while now, good thing I noticed this thread.
I would be very interested in sharing the cost of the system and another thought; we could do a Skype thing were we could meet up every day and trade it all together.
Many Regards to all,
email

**** me, he gets $1k for those stats? Pfft, I should start selling my stuff.

Hello all and Happy New Year friends,

I have been looking for someone or a few to share the cost of this system for a while now, good thing I noticed this thread.
I would be very interested in sharing the cost of the system and another thought; we could do a Skype thing were we could meet up every day and trade it all together.
Many Regards to all,
email

Hi whats your email address.