"All time high" charting

vasanthan

4 0
Hi,
I am after a charting software which I can use to see a list of stocks(UK & US) which has reach "all time high" on a day. Any advice?

Cheers,

Racer

2,666 30
Sharescope does new highs/lows for UK and you can change time period settings from all data, to number of trading days or any other you want

vasanthan

4 0
I know Sharescope does it. But, I am a total beginner and I am bit reluctant to spend around £80/month for realtime info.

About quotetracker, I have tried it and it's an excellent program. But, I don't think it does what wanted, (search for a list of stocks which have reached all time high for today) unless I am missing something Paul,

Cheers,

Jerry Medved

184 1
QuoteTracker can show you all the stocks in your portfolio/WatchList that have reached the high. It does not (yet) let you see highs/lows on symbols not in the portfolio. May be adding support for http://www.trade-ideas.com/ which would add full scans based on different criteria (US only at this time)

BarNov

52 0
Sharescope...

why not try Sharescope EOD .. only £11.95 / month

great package fro the beginner and those more exeperienced

Paul.

BeanCounter

29 0
Sharescope

It really is worth the money for a beginner.. nice & intuitive.. a good platform for learning TA. (and, it still has the fundamentals :-0 )

Last edited:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock