Alids.pa

Lefebur

Newbie
2 0
IDSUD (ALIDS.PA) is a very little known french compagny with a fantastic hidden asset : a 2.6% share in "La Francaise des Jeux (FDJ)" which holds lottery in France.
FDJ offers good visibility and is a real cash machine. It is not a private compagny : France has 72% of the shares and the other 28% belongs to small compagnies that helped organizing lottery in France decades ago.

France was about to put 22% of FDJ on the market in 2008 then in 2010 but financial crisis stopped that. Anyway, few weeks ago, some newspapers hinted that the process is now on track and very close.
IDSUD immediatly jumped from 35 to 50 euros because people who knows the value of this stock started to buy. Yet, the best is to come...
Why ?
FDJ has been estimated at 5 billions euros in 2008. Since then sales soared by 30% as well as earnings.
In 2010, an economist even said in "Les Echos" (main french economic newspaper) that FDJ could be estimated as much as 10 billions.
IDSUD has 950 000 shares (among them, 50 000 are currently in the hands of the compagny itself) and a market capitalization around 47 millions euros.
The compagny has no debt and the FDJ stake can be valuated between 130 and 260 millions !

And, as a bonus :
- cash balance is around 10 millions, no debts
- IDSUD owns a beautiful building in Marseille downtown (evaluated around 10 millions)
- IDSUD also holds two minor compagnies dealing with tourism and gold selling

This is a very attractive stock, ready to explode when definitive news on FDJ privatization will be announced (I believe this summer) as it will shed light on the real value of its assets...
 
 
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock