Alg's Intraday Strategy and Free Calls

Buy AUD/USD 0.8599 came with 1 pip accuracy.
On chart 0.8595.
Now move Stops near Entry.

New Update coming.

Like always we'll trade with 1 pip accuracy.

New Update coming.

4 weeks we did not loose no one pip.
You didn't make one pip. By your own words and video you were not going to buy currencies from .84ss Then when you saw how much it had risen you claim to have bought it.

Al you seem like a nice guy after talking to you on the phone, but that doesn't change anything.
Your a liar, it hurts me to have to say that, but I've gone over your posts multiple times. You stated that you would not be entering any positions, then days later when Aud/usd had made a huge move you claim to have bought it.

After all the work I have done, it's not fair that you just come on here and manipulate the truth.
Sorry, just the way it is.

Alg, just noticed this. entered an open order on demo ofcourse with 30 pips stop. Let's see how it goes. I will come at a later time, and see all your videos. Looks like you're doing pretty good.

We got perfect Entry EUR/USD Short 1.4722. Move Stops near Entry.

Our trades based on Intraday - Daily reversion. Reversion level is Pivot levels. Same time they are strong resistance or strong support. Resistance we do Sell, support we do Buy. Thees Entries are 2-7 pips accuracy. And Stops are 25 pips. Later after price moves 15 - 25 pips of Profit move Stops near Entry (This is new. Use to be 40 pips in old market conditions). Also we do trade follow broken Pivot. In this case I do make special note. It works just for special Market conditions and for special levels or pivots. Take some profit at 40 and 70-100 pips. Never close all trade 100%
Do not risk more 3% of your account Balance.

USD/CAD Buy near 1.0631, and EUR/USD I'll Sell, same time, somewhere 1.4740 - 1.4750.
But if USD/CAD will break 1.06.. lower,- No Trade.

Last edited:
Al you seem like a nice guy after talking to you on the phone, but that doesn't change anything.
Your a liar, it hurts me to have to say that, but I've gone over your posts multiple times. You stated that you would not be entering any positions, then days later when Aud/usd had made a huge move you claim to have bought it.

After all the work I have done, it's not fair that you just come on here and manipulate the truth.
Sorry, just the way it is.
ALG fx scam - Google Search

One Response to “Review: ALGForex.com (4/5)”
Philip says:
September 11, 2009 at 10:25 am
Not a good site. Conveniently ignores the losing trades in order to claim he doesn’t lose a single pip. Very disorganized and not a professional trading site. Go find another forex signal profiver, unless you want to hand over your money for nothing,