Alexander Moss Fund Managers Wanted

pbarroso

Has anybody been to this guys site?
He is based in the uk.
He is somehow connected with Neo-Tech and Neo-Thinking and he rekons he needs Fund Managers to work with him on projects that he will fund and teach how to use futures and indices...
And then split the profit.
His website:
http://www.neotech-specifics.com/ntspec.html
Please tell me your views.

Just had a quick look - blimey what a dull website! You have to pay a fee with your application form for a job!!?? Faint whiff off a scam there. Could be wrong but I have never had to enclose cash with a job app before, except when I tried to get a job in local government ;-) :LOL:

I looked his Australian address up in the telephone book and there is no A. Moss listed there.

The website could certainly use some copywriting expertise although they could use it as a test treatment for insomniacs!!

Whilst it may be legit I would have reservations about sending money away to be considered for a job. If he is worried about too many applicants, the application form should put most of them off.

Good luck if you decide to proceed.

AT

Reading his website made me laugh, I get the impression that he actually believes his own rubbish.

Knock Knock

"Who's there?"

"A. Moss"

"A.Moss who?"

"A Mosquito bit me!"

Thanks to my four year old for that one but advice remains the same - Make sure you don't get bitten

From his website:

'Myself and other witnesses have caught Neo-Tech Publishing rewriting testimonials to appear as if customers wrote them spelling'

OH, and I thought that all the testimonials from these crappy websites were actually people writing in!

RE the website I gave above, it and the beliefs on it appear to have created quite a storm (reading some of the +ve and -ve comments). I didn't read too much, seems like some weird sh***.

Aussie trader-lol!

Your four old is funnier than most people here!

Yup seems like this A.Moss guy needs to be avoided like the plague for ur financial health!

YES, I know this guy since 10 year. Moss is not its real name. Beware. Need association...

-----
Has anybody been to this guys site?
He is based in the uk.
He is somehow connected with Neo-Tech and Neo-Thinking and he rekons he needs Fund Managers to work with him on projects that he will fund and teach how to use futures and indices...
And then split the profit.
His website:
http://www.neotech-specifics.com/ntspec.html
Please tell me your views.[/QUOTE]