Alerts

strewthmate

HI does anyone know of any Cheap, hopefully free software or tools that give you alerts or allow you to screen for certain conditions eg
UK Stocks where the MACD is has crossed the signal line or stocks where the Moving average is up etc.

Many thanks

Dave

Yahoo - UK and Ireland just keep pressing F5 if you dont wamnna spend about a tenner for live data feed!!

Zenda said:
Yahoo - UK and Ireland just keep pressing F5 if you dont wamnna spend about a tenner for live data feed!!

Sorry probably didn't explain myself two clearly. What I need is a Tool that automatically lets you know how many stocks have a 9 period ema that’s going up or lets you know which stocks have just had their MACD cross over.

Cheers

Dave

Have a look at www.traderbot.com it only covers US Stocks though or it did last time I used it.It has hundreds of different searches or you can define your own criteria.

Traderbot looks got at $38.95/month. Haven't used in myself, but will be taking the 7 day fre trial. Everything else I've used (am using) is either massively CPU intensive or somewhat constricted in the criteria I can search on.

Good call Mark.